[ 40 ]

The Hogsmeade visit day ended short lived, as everyone rode the carriages back to the castle. Oliver and Kaylen found themselves strolling hand in hand as they walked back to the castle.

They walked in a comfortable silence.

Hands laced and interlock with each other..

Soft breathes releasing in the cold air..

And their simple presence.

Most students had raced back inside. But Oliver and Kaylen took their time in walking.

The scot boy made a halt in front of the Entrance Hall, and look at Kaylen, who gaze back at him.

A smile etched unto his lips as he felt warm inside just by seeing her finally in front of him, not angry.

Oliver's gaze fell unto their interlocked hands and if possible, his smile widened.

"So what are we?" he asked lowly and Kaylen looked down shyly.

"I don't know to be honest.." she admitted. Kaylen didn't know how everything would turn out. She was just planning on confessing back, but what were they after that is not something she thought through.

"What do you want to call... us?" Oliver ask, pointing at her and himself.

Kaylen smiled and look at their hands.

"I want to take it slow, and I'm not really sure if I'm ready to do all those you know, couple-y things with you. I mean this is my first time.." she confessed, blushing furiously.

She'd never been so attached to someone until now. She'd never been so attractive to guy until she met Oliver.

She doesn't know why. He just have something she was fond of.

She figured it wasn't because of how similar they are, it was because of how different they get along.

It was complicated.

But it was love..

"I get it, it's my first time too." he murmured..

There was another silence that hit them. A warm comfortable one. They stood there, hands locked, and gaze on the ground, with cheeks heating up.

"We can take it slow, but can I-" Oliver hesitated, debating whether he should ask the embarrassing question or not.

Kaylen chuckled softly as she saw him argue with himself. He look at her with a grin, her laugh were like angels singing in his ears.

"Ask away.." she said.

Oliver gave her hand a squeeze before taking a deep breathe.

"Can I like do things like these in times?" he asked raising their intertwined hands.

Kaylen blushed and nodded.

"I don't see a problem on why not." she replied, and he smiled happily.

Without warning, Oliver pulled her in a hug and kissed her forehead, causing the blonde to blush furiously.

Good thing their wasn't anyone around to see her crimson face.

"And this?" he ask and she nod again.

Oliver held her tighter, and rested his chin on her head. She was so small, so cute, yet he was so in love.

She filled him up inside.

Completed him..

Made him who he is..

Accepted him even with the overflowing difference..

He loves her.

And the happiest thing was that..

She loves him too.

Oliver sighed in satisfaction. He had been waiting for months to do something like this with her.

"Your so small." he commented with a chuckle and she giggled.

"Oh shut it, Wood." she muttered, playfully hitting his chest and pulling away.

Oliver looked down to gaze at her grey eyes, as it met his brown ones. His arms still rested on her waist, while hers was on his chest.

They only stared unto each other's warm gazes, before Oliver decided to plant another soft kiss on her forehead.

He pulled away and she chuckled.

"Now, that was better than snogging me that night, right?" she teased and his eyes widened.

"That was me!?" he asked loudly and she giggled with a nod.

"Oh wow. I mean I remember some fragments of it but I thought I was just imagining things. I- wow, I must be very drunk that night." he remarked.

"Very." she laughed.

Oliver gaze down, his face heating up.

"Uh- does that mean- I was- I was the one who gave you that- you know... that thing on your neck that morning.." he stuttered and Kaylen's face turned tomato.

She look down and felt her heart leapt out of her chest.

"Yeah.." she mumbled.

"Well, better than someone else." Oliver commented and she laughed.

Yeah. Perhaps the decision wasn't all that regretful for Kaylen at all.

"Come on, let's go inside.." she exclaimed, taking his hand unto hers as they walked inside the castle.

Oliver walked Kaylen to the dungeons, earning some curious looks from students they passed by.

Probably on why a Gryffindor was holding hands with a Slytherin.

But they couldn't care less. The day was blissful for them. And they won't let others ruin that.

Oliver gave Kaylen another kiss on the forehead and peck on the lips, before letting her go and disappear inside the Slytherin common room.

As soon as she was out of view, a big wide grin formed on his face knowing he finally did it.

He finally got her.

Oliver skipped out the dungeons, humming happily as he felt the giddy feeling inside his stomach widen.

Kaylen, on the other hand, as soon as she entered the common room. She leaned her back unto the portrait and breathe in deeply.

A smile etched on her lips as she realize she just did all that with Oliver.

She confessed, and he knew.

The blonde jumped up and down in joy and skipped her way to her dormitory, ready to let herself rest from the eventful day.

a/n:

I love them so much😭
They're not together yet, still just what do you call it, ✨friends with benefits?✨

But since y'all want them to be together so much, it will happen soon.

Guys, should I really do Friana ship fanfiction?

Tell meeee😫

-pearlyy🌙