[ 84 ]

The End of the Order of Phoenix

None of them knew what to expect when Oliver placed the latest newspaper down the table, with lips parted shock. Kaylen, curious, raised her eyebrows.

YOU KNOW WHO IS BACK

FIGHT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERIES

MINISTER OF MAGIC RESIGNING?

Her eyes widened in surprise, as her hands flew to her mouth. She scanned the article and true enough, You-Know-Who was really back. It was stated by the former Ministry of Magic himself, the one who shamelessly called it a lie in the first place.

Oliver sighed as he dropped on the couch.

"Our match was cancelled due to it." he explained.

"Oh." she breathed, "Did Fred or George said anything? They're quite close with Potter." she asked and he shake his head.

"I've met up with them yesterday, they weren't at the Department of Mysteries, seeing as you know... that was the time for their escape plan." he stated.

"The Weasley twins always knows what fun is." she chuckled, trying to brighten the mood and Oliver suppressed a smile.

"So, I take that they're starting a joke shop?" she crossed her legs.

"Yep." he nodded, "They're using the money Potter gave them, you know the prize galleons during the Tri Wizard tournament... Potter and Diggory won, but since Diggory said his goodbyes first, Potter get to keep the money, and since the boy felt guilty for it, he gave it to the twins." he shrugged.

"How considerate. We should visit their shop often." Kaylen suggested and he smiled tiredly. He stood up and sat next to her, drawing her closer.

"We should." he pulled her closer by the shoulders, nestling his face on her neck.

"We're at dark times, Kay.." he whispered, bringing back the sulking atmosphere.

"We are.." she sighed, holding his hand. "But we're in it together."

"Of course we are.." Oliver chuckled lowly. A silence fell trying to hold on each other, for warmth and protection. I guess this are the times where they would put protecting charms around the cottage.

Kaylen, a few months prior after her training, she finally got the job of a Potioneer. She worked to create healing and other potions. She do often provide St. Mungos some of her vials, which earned her quite a lot. And a lot of people came to her if they were to ask for some potion to help them.

But mostly, she works to supply vials for the Ministry.

Oliver, on the other hand, successfully became a professional Quidditch player which earned him a lot. Even Kleo started warming up to him for that, but Kaylen suspects her brother only is in order to get free tickets on every match.

Speaking of her Kleo, he was slowly but surely healing, though he can't play quidditch anymore, his old team mates: Francis, Michael, Paria and the others still visits him frequently claiming they had missed him. Which was understandable after almost six years of him being in a coma.