Chapter 80 - Bieber Wedding Part 2

Eloise's POV

So, it was Thursday and not much was left to do other than wait for our guests to arrive the chateau was ready and all the room were set up at the hotel and the chateau. Everything was done and all the rooms for the bridesmaids were also prepared too.

We were sat in the gardens waiting for the guests to come to the chateau.

All of the other guests were going to the hotel which wasn't too far at all and they would be joining us for dinner.

"Mr Bieber Miss Taylor, the guests are arriving now" Me and Justin got up and walked towards the main entrance where the minibus was parked.

All of the luggage was being taken out and everyone was coming out of the minibus one by one.

I first went and greeted Allison and Marcus and the baby. I hadn't seen them for the last few weeks since they were looking at new houses back in the Midlands, so they were staying in our family house for the mean time.

"Aww I'm so glad you're here" I said

"We've missed you. Especially this little one." Allison said as she handed me my niece, Olivia. She was getting so big already. Well, to be fair she is nearly 8 months old.

She could crawl that's for sure. She is so fast when she's crawling and sometimes it is hard to keep up with her. She also has started to walk a bit with her walker, and she can stand on her own too.

Olivia was due at the start of February, but she decided to take her time and came on the 17th of February.

"Look at her she's so grown up already" Justin said and Olivia put her hands out to Justin and Justin grabbed her from me. "JuJu" she said making us all smile. She still couldn't say Justin or Uncle, so she says JuJu. Seeing Justin with Olivia makes my heart melt.

"Excuse me for a minute" I left Justin, Olivia, Marcus and Allison and walked over to Pattie and Jeremy who was talking to my aunt Elise.

"Here's the bride to be. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. How are you guys?"

"We're all good hunni."

"Hope the journey was okay?"

"Yeah, it was amazing. Never felt so relaxed on a plane" My Aunt Elise said.

"I'm excited for the dinner tonight. I heard that the chef has made a menu especially for the wedding" Pattie said

"Yeah, he has. Everything is in the itinerary by the way and all of that is in your rooms. I've been told that all of the facilities and grounds are available for us 24/7 too."

"Perfect, well we're going to head up to the room and freshen up" Jeremy said and they headed off leaving me with my aunt Elise.

"They're lovely" she said

"They are. I'm grateful to have them"

"You're not going to be a Taylor anymore"

"Hey! I'll always be a Taylor. And anyway, I could say the same to you"

"Very true. Now how about you show me to my room, I've got something to show you"

"Alright then, follow me"

We headed into the chateau and I guided my aunt to her room.

"Here we are"

"It's a beautiful chateau. It's very similar to the one you sent me pictures of when you were here in France"