Chapter 31 - Filming the documentary

Justin's POV

I was nervous for this. It was different and my dad had never done anything like this before. He was also filming a very quick interview for the documentary.

Luke was here early in the morning and he had sent hair and make-up and the filming crew was setting up in my penthouse.

I was going to be followed by one to the office and then after a short period of filming in the office I was going to come back after 4pm to film the rest of the documentary which was the interview.

Eloise was going to meet me at the office, and she had organised my next 4 weeks well. Everything felt so much easier at work now with Eloise working at the office.

The cameras followed me into the car and on my way to the office and into the elevator. It was really weird. I wasn't used to this. Eloise was in her office and she headed towards me when she noticed that I was heading to my office. She followed me into my office with some files into her hands

"Good Morning Mr Bieber. I have some files that you need to look over today and there's a few emails you need to reply to. Let me know if you need any files and your coffee is on your desk"

"Thank you Eloise" She smiled and walked out of my office.

I started to work but it felt weird, but I reminded myself that it was one day. Luke told me that is there was anything related to sensitive documents, then they couldn't film I would just have to notify them.

**************

The day was shorter today so that I had some time for the interview at my penthouse. Luke was at my penthouse getting everything organised.

Whilst the cameramen were gone and headed back to the penthouse to meet with the director, I met Eloise in her office.

"Hi so can I ask a favour?"

"Of course," she said with a smile

"Can you come to my penthouse for the interview. I feel nervous with the cameras and it would be great to have a friend there that won't take the piss out of me the whole time?"

"Of course. I can meet you there"

"you can leave at the same time as me. You work too hard so you should take a break a bit more often"

"Thank you" I smiled and headed back to my office to finish off for the day, but I couldn't help but think about Eloise. She was making me smile even at the office and no one has been able to do that. I don't always enjoy work, but I like coming in especially since I get to spend time with her. Ryan made me realise last night that she might be more than a friend. If anyone name dropped me the way she did I wouldn't have been happy, but she kept me calm.

Our time in New York was short but I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to spend time with her and get to know her. She is different to anyone else that I have ever met.

*************

After I finished the work at the office, I headed to the penthouse which was filled with cameras. I got changed into something more casual to show what I am like. I don't sit around in a suit a home, so I won't be for the interview.

Eloise arrived whilst I walked down the stairs and sat at the back with Luke. I didn't like seeing Eloise with other guys but I knew that Luke was gay so I shouldn't be jealous, but I couldn't help it.

"So, shall we get started with the interview Mr Bieber?"

"Yes, and please call me Justin." I sat down on the sofa and we began the interview. I hadn't seen the questions before hand so that I could answer as honestly as possible.