Chapter 19 - Preparations

Eloise's POV

Saturday came around so fast. Today was the day of the gala and a lot of work was to be done. The first thing that I had to pick up was Justin's suit and drop it off at his apartment.

I grabbed my outfit and my top up make up bag along with some rollers for my hair just in case the plan for my hair and makeup went wrong. I was going to ask Allison, but I didn't want to disturb her.

I headed out of my apartment and went towards my car and then noticed that Justin's driver was waiting for me. Once he saw me, he opened the car door.

"Miss Taylor are you ready to go?" I headed. towards him with a smile. "Here let me take that for you Miss Taylor." I then handed him my dress and suitcase since I had to head to the airport after the gala since me and Justin were going to the airport.

"Thank You Louis and did you receive the itinerary for today?"

"Yes, I did ma'am. I understand that we are going to pick up Mr Bieber's suit and drop it to his residence."

"Perfect and please Louis call me Eloise."

"Okay thank you Eloise"

We headed to the suit tailor and I handed the tailor the confirmation letter and code for the suit. Once I was given the suit, I went back in the car and headed to Justin's apartment. It was a short ride. I had never been here so I called him whilst I was in the car and he said that he would text me the code.

I put the code in, and the main door opened and then I went into the elevator to get to his apartment. Once I got there, I put in the code for his apartment and went into the apartment. But it was bigger than an apartment, it was more like a penthouse. I already felt so lost.

"Eloise, perfect timing, I was about to call to make sure that you didn't get lost." He said whilst coming down the stairs.

"Here is your suit, let me know if there is anything else that you need before I head to the venue."

"Yes, actually there is something that I need you to do" I waited for him to tell me. "I need you to come back an hour earlier and have your hair and makeup done here".

"Justin are you sure?"

"Yeah otherwise I wouldn't have said so. I have booked someone for you"

"Thank you, Justin. You've done a lot."

"Louis is bringing your stuff up just to make sure that you actually come here".

"Thank you" and just on cue, Louis walked in with my dress and suitcase.

"Okay well I need to the venue. I'll see you later" Justin smiled.

"See you later Eloise"

I went to the elevator and headed down with Louis and got into the car. I was texting the caterers and the decor company. Everything seemed to be going to schedule but I needed to see the venue to doublecheck that everything was where it was supposed to be and to make sure that security is updated regarding the red carpet and where the press will be.

It was important that there wasn't too much press at the event inside because that would be added pressure as they can get rowdy.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the venue and the head of security Daniel was waiting for me.

"Hey Daniel, how's everything looking?"

"Some of it is great but there is an issue with the red carpet. It seems to be too short."

"How can it be too short?! everything was sorted the other day and I was assured that it was perfect."

"Come with me and have a look."