Chapter 33 - Hen-do

Eloise's POV

Finally, it was Saturday and I couldn't wait to surprise Allison tonight. We were all meeting up at 7pm at Allison's so the strippers were going to come at 8pm. Me and Lucy agreed to go earlier to help set up.

We had already done a trip to last month to France where we had a hen weekend, but we had to do one before the wedding as well.

I had a plan to create a scrapbook with Polaroid pictures so over the planning and the hen-do, I had been taking lots of pictures and I made sure that Michael was taking pictures of the guys and surprisingly he was doing a decent job.

It was another version of a wedding album and so far, it's been fun to get these pictures.

****************

The day had gone by quick and we needed to get ready to head over to Allison's house.

Me and Lucy were getting ready together. She wore a dress and I wore a playsuit with my heels. even though it was at the house, we had all decided that we were to go all out. I was still working on persuading Allison to go to a club even for a few hours.

"right are you ready to leave? Woah." Her mouth was wide open. "You look hot. Like really hot. who are you trying to impress?"

"Thank you, you look hot too and no one. You set me up on a date for Marcus and Allison's wedding"

"Thank you and Yes I did. Trust me you will have a good time."

"Now let's go"

We headed out of our apartment and headed out towards the car. We were going to stay the night at Allison's, so it was okay for us to drive.

***************

"Hey why do you look so stressed." I said to Allison.

"Because I don't know if everyone knows the plan for the wedding day and I'm worried that it will go wrong."

"Okay well explain it to me and then I will make sure that everything will get done the way that you want it to"

"Okay so the Thursday is final preps and drop everything off at the manor and then the Friday is the rehearsal dinner and then the girls stay at the manor and the boys are staying here. On the wedding morning, I need someone to make sure that everyone sits in the seating plan at the wedding. And on top of the seating plan at the reception. Whilst me and Marcus have pictures, and everyone has canopy's I need you to make sure the venue is set how I want it. I would ask someone else, but you already know everything in terms of the wedding and how I want it to be set up."

"No of course, I can do that, and I have the days off. What about Sunday?"

"Sunday we are having Lunch at the manor. The wedding guests are going to be all staying the night at the manor hotel and we are in the main manor. The marquee is the reception venue as you know and there is a small church on the manor grounds. There isn't a lot of people nice I know Marcus wanted to invite more but I managed to persuade him to keep it simple."

"Okay and I've got that sorted. Now let's get you in your outfit." It was white dress that we had brought together a few weeks ago.

I was getting excited for tonight. I had got the drinks ready and some snacks. I had double checked with the strippers as well and they said that they would pretend to be the police and that Allison should open the door. I told them to pretend that there had been a noise complaint.

I was excited for a night drinking with everyone since I haven't done that in a while.

******************

Everyone started to arrive, and they were all on time. Let's hope that continues for the wedding.

We were all sat in the lounge having cocktails. Lucy had hired someone to make the cocktails and I'm so glad. When Lucy makes cocktails, we can't figure out what alcohol is in the drink.

We started to play games of truth and dare. Felt like we were back in school. It came to my turn and I picked truth.

"Has anything happened between you and Justin?" Lucy asked me. Of course, she would ask me that.

"Nope, nothing has happened. We are just friends and we work together"

"Hmmm" Lucy gave me a weird look.

"What"

"Nothing" she then looked away. It's like she knew what happened the other day.

About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and I knew who it was.

"Allison can you get the door please". She nodded her head and walked to the door and we all followed her.

She opened the door and there stood to police officers.

"Ma'am can we come inside please". She allowed them to come inside. They both stood there for a second and looked at each other.

"Ma'am we've been informed of a noise complaint we're here to check it out." Allison looked so confused.

They then took off their hats and one of them put it on Allison.

They took off their shirts and trousers and stood in their boxers. They then started walking in her direction and took her to the lounge and sat her on a chair.

Everyone was so surprised but there were all laughing and enjoying themselves.

One of the strippers started to lap dance on Allison and she closed her eyes and had her hands covering her face. She was so embarrassed.

********************

The night was going perfectly. The strippers were here for 2 hours and the cocktail maker also left. It was just us left having lots of shots.

We were dancing for what felt like forever. I ended up being the least drunk, so I called the taxis to get everyone home.

By 1am everyone had left. Allison had walked herself to bed and Lucy was sleeping on the kitchen counter. That girl finds many places to sleep but the kitchen counter was a new one.

I slightly woke her up to get her to walk a bit to the stairs and get her into the spare room. She was talking to herself in her sleep and she wasn't making any sense. I put her phone on charge on the nightstand and headed down to tidy up.

I was pretty much sober at this point. I tidied up the lounge and the kitchen. There were empty bottles everywhere and the floor was sticky, so I had to mop it.

I hate mess and I can't go to sleep without tidying some of it. In the process of tidying I got tired. It was 2:30am and decided that it was time for bed.

I headed upstairs to another spare room. The one next to Lucy's. I had left my phone in here earlier, so I went to check it and Marcus had sent me loads of pictures of his night. He sent me a message not too long ago and said he was at the hotel that they booked and that he didn't get too drunk.

I said goodnight to him and then went to bed.

I was going to be so tired in the morning. 

Author's Note

Thank you to everyone for reading and supporting my book. I would love some feedback or any ideas of how you would like to see this book go. 

I appreciate all of the support and I hope that you are enjoying the book. 

There are some juicy chapter's to come so stay tuned.