Chapter 11 - Hangovers

Eloise's POV 

I woke up at 6:30 AM, tired and have a massive headache. Last night I remember getting into a taxi I'm coming home. I probably should've stopped after five cocktails since I've never really been able to handle alcohol well. I force myself out of bed and into the shower.

Once a lot the shower I get dressed for the second outwork and I feel really bad occurs on my second day I have a hangover what is not professional. I go downstairs to see Lucy making me some breakfast.

"Hey, I've made you a light breakfast and here's my famous hangover cure."

I drink it and nearly gag. "Lucy this is disgusting. What the hell did you make me drink"

"Trust me, you will feel better later on and also make sure that you don't throw up. I'll drop you off to work and I'll try to pick you up if I finish on time. Now come on let's go, we don't want you to be late"

We walked out of our apartment and into Lucy's car. 

"Don't worry about picking me up, I'll get home"

"Okay but if you need a lift just text me" 

"Okay, thank you."

Once I arrive at work, I say hi to Mandy who looks better than I thought and I head to the elevator and head up to my office. Once I've sat down and logged in, I notice that I have a few emails to respond to and once I checked the calendar, I sent Justin some reminders for his meetings. 

"Good Morning Eloise. Hope you don't have too much of a headache" I looked confused at him. How does he know?

"Umm it's not too bad"

"Oh you don't remember" he walks into my office. "You rang me late last night, luckily I wasn't asleep. But I hope you had a good time. 

Oh my God. I'm mortified. I rang him last night. What was I thinking. 

"Mr Bieber, I am so sorry. I've been so unprofessional. I understand if you decide to fire me..."

"Eloise, please call me Justin and don't worry I won't fire you. To be honest the phone call was quite funny. Probably the highlight of my day. And you didn't exactly say anything bad. You just said that you don't understand how I could have so many personal assistants and that it doesn't make sense why so many people equipped. I actually take that as a compliment." He sat there grinning whilst I was sat in a nightmare. 

"I'm so sorry and I'm so embarrassed. Well I'm never drinking again."

"I don't think that should be the takeaway. You're young and you're meant to be having fun."

"thank you for understanding. I've sent through your reminders and I had an email from your father's PA saying that he is coming to have a meeting with you today so he should be arriving at 10am."

"thank you. Well you will be joining me for the meetings I have today. make some notes for me and write me a summary document for each meeting." 

"Okay, well I'll see you in the meetings. Is there anything else that I can do?"

"Yes please, can you get me that coffee and get that coffee for yourself too. you will be surprised by how good it is for a hangover." 

"Thank you" 

Justin left my office and then I left mine today get the coffee from coffee shop. I feel like today is anything longer than yesterday. Also can't believe that I but embarrass myself to my boss. Who would've thought I could have done that. Thank god he didn't fire me for the unprofessionalism. 

Once I got a coffee and headed back to the office I knocked on the door and heard Justin say to come in, I put the coffee on the desk and went back to work.

 I have a sip of the coffee and it was honestly amazing, I never thought a coffee could be this good. Maybe today won't be as bad as I think it could be. 

*************

10 am came a lot faster than I expected. It will time for the first meeting with clients. I was nervous because I was representing Mr Bieber and the company. I took the company laptop with me and then I also took my notepad and pen. 

I headed to the small conference room and set everything up. The coffee cart was there and I set out the documents and files with the notebooks set as well. Mr Bieber and his father walked into the conference rooms with smiles on their faces, laughing and chatting. 

"Good Morning Mr Bieber" 

"Good Morning Miss Taylor. How are you?"

"I'm good thank you, how are you?"

"very well, now shall we get started" 

The meeting went on for nearly an hour and half and they were discussing how the best way to proceed was for Justin being the new CEO and make the adjust in the company without a hitch. They also had planned some of their annual events. It turns out that there is a charity gala that is hosted by the company every year. And then there is the annual Christmas party. 

Sometimes with some clients, the company will host dinners or parties dependent on the client and the product or services that they offer. It brings good PR for the client and the company. 

Some things need to be organised for the charity gala this weekend. Normally Mr Bieber and his PA ,which is his wife, tend to be the ones who organise it but this year it will be me and Justin since he will be taking over the company. It makes me nervous but majority of it was organised. The venue and guest list were done and the caters were booked but the menu still needed to be decided. And some of the decor needed to be done. I already know that could do that. I've had to do a lot of decor for Allison's wedding 

The meeting had eventually ended and we needed to head to a site to see how a new office was coming along. 

Bieber Enterprise had made an investment in a architecture company and they had worked together closely for years and they had a new project to renovate an office block to then rent afterwards. It was now time to go and see how the project was coming along and how long it would take for it to be completed. 

"Ready to go Miss Taylor" I was waiting for Justin in the reception lobby.

"Yes Mr Bieber" 

"Lets go" 

Justin's driver was taking us to the site. I was told to come along and make some notes of the developments and anything that needed some more work done or wasn't matching up to the plans. 

Whilst I was on the building site, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" 

I then noticed that it was Ryan. 

"Its alright Mr Good. It seems to be becoming regular" 

He laughed "well so long as you don't get hurt then we'll be alright." 

"I'm guessing your here to see the building?"

"Yes, I'm here to see it with you and Justin and see how the plans are coming along." 

"Shall we head inside then" Justin said and Ryan nodded. 

I followed behind the both of them whilst making notes of what I was seeing regarding to the plans of the building and the office.