Chapter 51 - Dubai flight

Eloise's POV 

(Bit of a time skip) 

Two weeks had went by fast. It was busy at work and there was a lot of preparations for this trip. 

Me and just had gotten closer and we had been on another two dates since. 

We kept it professional at work to try and keep it under the wraps. I had told Mandy but that was it. No one else at work. 

We had the flight for Dubai today. I was going in the car with Justin and everyone else was meeting us on the runway. 

We were going on a private jet but just a bigger one than last time. It was a whole other lifestyle to the one I was used to. I didn't think that I would ever get this job. 

Justin's driver came to pick me up before we pick up Justin. 

"Good Morning Louis" 

"Good Morning Eloise. Let me take your case for you."

"Thank you." Whilst Louis put my case in the boot, I got into the car. Louis followed shortly after. 

"Mr Bieber is running slightly late and said that he needs your help" 

"That's fine. Do you know what he needs help with?"

"No sorry, he didn't say" 

It didn't take long to arrive at Justin's penthouse. I made my way up to his penthouse and there was a suitcase in the lounge. 

"Justin?" no response "Hello?"

"Thank god you're here."

"Why? What's going on?"

"I need help"

"What can I do?" 

"Follow me" he then ran up the stairs and I followed. He directed me to his bedroom. "I can't decide on a suit to wear" 

"Okay really? I thought it was something more serious."

"This is serious by the way. We go from the plane to the hotel for a meeting and this has to go well."

I walked over to him to take a closer look at the suits. "This one."

"Okay, I'll pack it and change on the plane" 

"Here let me do it" I went into his walk-in-wardrobe and grabbed a spare suit bag. I went to his room and grabbed the suit and put it in the bag. 

It looked like it had come straight from the dry-cleaners so it didn't needed to be ironed. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm just slightly stressed."

Once I hung the suit up, I went over to him. He was sat on the bed so I straddled him. I gave him a quick kiss. 

"You've got this. Everyone is prepared."

He moved the hair out of my face. 

"I'm glad your coming with me on this trip" 

"Me too. I'm excited to go to Dubai" 

"It will be fun" 

"You know there is a lot of rules in Dubai"

"Yeah but we should be fine in the hotel."

"oh really?"

"Yeah you booked the suite right?"

"Yeah I did the main suite has 3 bedrooms and we will be in separate ones and then everyone else has their own rooms on the floor below us."

"Separate ones?"