Chapter 61 - Birthday Surprises Part 2*

Eloise's POV - (Mature content)

We finally arrived at a restaurant. It was the Ivy. I've always wanted to come here for Dinner. 

"Shall we go in?"

"Yes please" Justin got out of the car and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. He held out his hand and guided me inside. I noticed a few flashes so there was probably going to be pictures all over the internet in the morning. 

We walked inside the restaurant "Reservation under Bieber" 

"Yes sir, the private room is ready if you would like to follow me" 

We followed the waitress hand in hand. We were taken to a private room and the lights were off. 

"Justin this is weird" 

"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone shouted and the lights went up. 

Oh my god! Justin surprised me with a dinner with everyone. 

"Happy Birthday!" Allison and Marcus came and hugged me and Jeremy and Pattie followed behind them and then Lucy and Ryan. Mandy was there and a few more of my friends from the office. My cousin Nicole was here with Ella Mae and her husband John. 

"Oh my God, you knew this morning about this" 

"Of course I did" Lucy said 

"Come on let's sit down"

Everyone sat down and me and Justin were sat next to each other in the middle of the table. There was a set menu for us but it was all of my favourite options. 

"So, do you like your surprise"

"I love it, thank you" I then leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. We never kiss in front of people but I couldn't help myself. 

"Miss Taylor, you have broken one of the rules" 

"Well I just don't care anymore. You are my boyfriend and I want to be myself around you and other people" 

"Good" 

"How did you get everyone to come and when did you plan this?"

"I planned this 2 weeks ago so thank god that everyone was free but when I told them it was a surprise for you, they were all happy to come." 

"Thank you"

"Speaking of surprises, I have one more thing for you but I will give it to you later" 

"Why, you know I'm not patient" 

"I know so it will be funny to see your reaction" 

I rolled my eyes and then he whispered in my ear "I'm really controlling myself here with you in that dress" 

"That's not my fault. You brought the dress" I smirked

Soon the food and drinks arrived and everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves. 

The food was amazing. And I decided to have a martini today. Just was having a Macallan 89 as normal. It was nice to be able to see everyone and catch up without being in a work environment and since there was a lot fo work this week, I wasn't able to catchup with them at work. Speaking of which...

"So Ryan, I'm guessing all of the meetings this week have been fake to make sure that I finish slightly later this week and not suspect anything?"

"Bingo Taylor. You should have been a detective" 

"I don't know how good I would have been as that" 

After that the waitress came and she had a cake with her and everyone started to sing.