Chapter 46 - Celebrations

Eloise's POV

I was surprised that we won the court case, but I was so glad that it was all done.

Justin dropped me off to my apartment so that I could get changed. He said that his drivers would pick us all up so that we could drink as much as we want.

I texted his driver all of the addresses. I say all but it was actually just my address and my brothers. He already had Justin's and Ryan's.

I was excited to just finally let loose and be free. I have been worried and stressed for the last 6 months but now I was finally feeling safe.

I did have to go to work tomorrow so I had to make sure that I didn't drink too much. I couldn't be hungover again at work.

This was also the final week of my trial period, so I had to be on my best behaviour. It wasn't great that I had missed most of this week at work, but I made sure to catch up with all of the work.

I got ready and waited for Lucy to hurry up. I decided to wear a red dress. I don't often where red. It also only had one strap. I wore my black heels, and I had my hair out and straightened. We were going to a bar and then maybe to a club if we had time.

Justin texted and said that the driver would be here in 20 minutes.

"Lucy hurry up. We need to be ready. The car is going to be here in 20 minutes"

"Keep your hair on." she came downstairs with her heels in her hand. She was wearing her playsuit with her hair curled.

"Lucy" she looked up at me.

"Yes"

"Thank you so much. I don't know how to repay you for all that you've done for me"

She came over and hugged me with one heel on. "Of course. You're my sister. I would do anything for you. I'm just glad that I was able to help you".

"Let's get that other shoe on before we're late." she laughed.

"You do find a way to make everyone laugh".

Then a horn beeped outside.

"come on let's go"

We both walked outside and realised that there were two cars. We both looked at each other confused. The car doors opened at the same time and Ryan got out of one car and Justin got out of the other. I walked over to Justin and Lucy walked over to Ryan.

"Hey Elle, you look beautiful"

"Thank you." I then kissed him. He then pulled back.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah"

He held his hand out and I grabbed it and we got into the car.

"Congratulations"

"Thank you" I then put my head on his shoulder, and he put his hand on my leg. He was wearing a shirt and jeans and it was making me feel some sort of way.

"Now I have an important question for you."

"Ooooh what it is?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me sometime?"

"I would love to"

Justin cupped my cheek and kissed me. It was slow but passionate. It felt like it had gone on for hours.

"Sir, we're here" which broke us up.

"Thank you" he said.

My cheeks went red. We had been caught again. We always get caught.