Chapter 9 - Not just another day in the office!

Justin's POV

I woke up this morning ready for the day ahead. I finally had PA and it was the last stretch before I was made CEO. To have someone to help especially someone like Eloise. It doesn't feel like another day in the office, it feels like a new beginning. 

Once I had some breakfast I realise that I was running late I needed to get going. Sometimes I have a driver to to take me to the office but I like driving in the morning. I headed to the garaged and grab the keys for the Mercedes. It was one of my favourite cars especially in the colour metallic blue. It was the Mercedes C 63 AMG and was one of my favourite cars from my collection. 

Once I finally got to the office I noticed Eloise sat it in her office. 

*************

After she told me about what would be on the background check I was surprised. It made sense why she left her old workplace and I started to feel angry. I haven't known as long but no one deserves that. 

I wanted to change. It is true that I'm known as a hard ass and I have been tough on my previous employees but I had to be friendly with my PA to make sure that my business is successful and prove myself as the next CEO. 

I never liked any of my previous personal assistants. They all seem to be obsessed with me. I do have a bit reputation which I've never cared for. I was known to be a womaniser or some people may refer to it as being a man whore. But since I was becoming CEO in the next four months, I needed to make sure that my head was in the game I'm ready for whatever the world had to bring. It was the first time that I would be running projects and overseeing deals without some guidance from my father.

A knock on the door brought me out of my day dream. 

"sorry to disturb you Mr Bieber but Ryan Good is here to see you and I know he isn't booked on the calendar but he is insisting on seeing you."

"Send him in, he's actually a close friend so it's okay." I smiled.

"Oh sorry Mr Bieber" She opened the door for Ryan to walk in. "Sorry Mr  Good for the confusion." 

"Don't worry Miss Taylor, it just shows your good at your job and that your thorough" She smiled before she left. 

"Thought you were seeing someone" I joked. 

''I am but I was testing you." I looked at him confused. 

"what do you mean testing me" 

"well I wanted to see how you're treating your new personal assistant. I know you have a history for being hard on them but it seems this new version of Justin Drew Bieber is making a change"

"I am going to be CEO so I have to reign it in and take it seriously now. Now how is the person your seeing?"

"She's fine, she just stressed with work but who isn't these days" 

"well it turns out me. Eloise had done majority of her work before I had arrived so it made today easier."

"Look at you. Praising people. What have you done with the Justin Bieber that I knew" We both laughed. 

*************

Me and Ryan had spent about an hour talking to each other but he had to leave and get on with his own work. I spent the rest of the day working and going through some files and paperwork. Before I knew it, the day was over. It was 6:30pm and I wanted to be home for 7 and I felt it was cruel for Eloise to be working over time on her first day and especially on Monday. 

I grabbed my jacket and put away my laptop and files into my bag and headed out of my office. I stopped by Eloise's office before I headed for the elevator. 

"Good Evening Eloise. I'm headed home and you can go too. Sorry for making you work overtime on your first day." She smiled. 

"No it's okay, I'm going to go and meet Mandy so I don't mind the overtime and its a part of the job."

"Well I hope you had a good first day?"

"Yes I did thank you very much"

"Anyway, I need to go so see you tomorrow. Take care."

"see you tomorrow Justin" I smiled and headed to the elevator.