Chapter 55 - Flight home

Justin's POV

Yesterday we spent most of the day in the desert and we got back to the hotel late. It was my idea to bring Lucy on the trip since Ryan was getting annoying and I knew that Elle would like it. Even though she wasn't able to join us for all of it because of her work, she just about made it on time for the day off that we had. 

It was fun in the desert. We rode some camels and and we went for some dinner in the desert which was fun. 

We headed back to the hotel in sports cars. Me and Elle were in a lamborghini aventador and Ryan and Lucy were in a Ferrari. 

We were heading back to London today and this time we had to go to on the plane with everyone. 

It was nice having a private jet of course but not when we have to use the company plane with everyone. 

Megan went home the day she was fired. It was about damn time as well especially with her behaviour. 

I had to go back to the office and deal with the HR department and give them reasons for why she was fired. I guess that is because she didn't tell them the true reason as to why she was fired. 

I had packed all of my stuff and sent it off to the plane beforehand to make it easier. So did Ryan, Lucy and Elle. 

We headed to the airport and this time we had to go through security and then straight onto the plane so it shouldn't take longer than an hour. 

"There's a bit of press expected at the airport but we can get rid off them if you want." 

"Yes please, can you call ahead and let them know" 

"Got it" Elle then walked away with her phone in her hand. 

Me and Elle were sharing a bed last night again. I felt a lot of comfort with her by my side. 

"We're leaving in 20 minutes by the way" she said taking me out of my thoughts. 

"Okay" 

"Do you want a coffee?"

"No I'm good. I'm going to try and get some sleep on the plane so caffeine wouldn't be the best idea" 

"Okay, well let me know if you need anything"

"Anything?" I said with a big smirk 

She walked over and kissed me hard. 

"I don't need anything anymore" I said once she pulled away. 

"I'll go and let Ryan and Lucy know. Also there is a minibus for us to get to the airport" 

"Perfect. I will grab my phone and laptop and then I'm ready to go" 

She headed out of my room. I packed all of my hand luggage and headed into the sitting area. My parents weren't on this flight. They were coming back next week. 

****************

We were in the airport going through security. We had our own lane and we also had an escort through the airport. 

We went through security very quickly and we headed to the plane. 

We got onto the plane and Elle sat next to me. We were back at the table seat and Ryan and Lucy were sat opposite us. 

It was a 7 and a half hour flight. We were meant to land in London at around 3pm and me and Eloise had to go to the office straight from the airport since we had to deal with HR. 

"We will be taking off shortly. Please take a seat and fasten your seatbelt" 

"Can I get you all anything to drink?"

"Just a bottle of water for me please?" Lucy said

"Same here" Ryan said 

"Could I have a peach ice tea please" Elle said 

"I'll take an iced coffee" 

"Of course, I will bring them shortly and the air hostess walked away. 

"I thought you were having a nap?" Elle said 

"Changed my mind. Rather sit and talk to you" I said making her blush. 

"Here you go" the air hostess put down a tray of the drinks. "Anything else, just feel free to ask."

"Can I get the WiFi please?" Elle said. 

"Of course ma'am but it won't be on till we are up in the air but you can connect to it now" 

"Okay thank you" Elle then pulled out her laptop. "Don't try and stop me today. I have to get the work done before we land" 

"Don't worry, I have to do the same Taylor" 

**************

We soon took off and all of us were working on our laptops. Lucy and Ryan were giggling at times so I guess they were playing footsie under the table. It was good to see Ryan happy. 

I looked over at Elle and saw that she was working hard. Her eyes hadn't left the screen for nearly 30 minutes and she was typing vert fast. I thought it was time for a break. So I did what Ryan did yesterday. 

"Not again. I actually need to work, there's a lot to be done Justin" 

"Just take a break for 10 minutes. We still have 5 hours left so there is time."

"Fine, I am a little hungry" 

I rung the bell and the air hostess came. 

"Can we have something to eat please?" 

"Yes what would you like sir?" 

"Something to snack on" 

"Okay sir, I'll bring you both a snack" 

I then grabbed a hold of Elle's hand and she looked at me. I would give anything to kiss her but I can't on the plane. 

Soon the air hostess brought us a snack. It was a fruit salad and some bread rolls with some dips. Ryan was first to take some. 

"Oi" I said. "always stealing food you are" 

"You got that right" Lucy said making us all laugh.

"Yesterday was a good day off. I haven't had one in a while" I said 

"You work too much" Elle said whilst squeezing my hand. "I'll have to schedule you some days off at this rate."

"Only if you book them off with me" 

"Maybe"

I was thinking of planning something for 2 months time. We have a few projects too get done before some time off.