Chapter 82 - Bieber Wedding Part 4*

Eloise's POV 

I woke up quiet early this morning to get ready. I left the curtains open to have the sun come in. I showered again this morning and I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done by Allison. Marcus has Olivia and he was with Justin for a bit whilst he got ready. 

I wasn't feeling as nervous as I did last night. 

The bridesmaids were getting ready in my room with me and it was amazing.

 I didn't want to be drunk walking down the aisle so I had one glass of champagne and then the rest was orange juice. 

I was excited to finally put my dress on and get married. 

"Right I am done with your hair and makeup for now. Let's get you in the dress to finish then rest" Allison said and I nodded. 

I got up and headed into the bathroom with Allison and she helped me into my dress and she buttoned the back of it up. I was excited for today but as soon as I put the dress on, I felt nervous. 

"Allison..."

"I know that you feel nervous and I was the same. You will be fine. Now we need to get you ready. Trust me Ellie, you've got this" 

I gave her a quick smile back. 

Everyone was getting ready and making jokes. They also started a conversation about my hen party, especially with some of the funny drunk moments that we have had on the trip. 

They were doing everything they could to stop me from feeling nervous and it was working. 

The photographer had got some amazing pictures of me already and I love them. The wedding planner has made sure that everyone is organised. I gave her a list of people that might need a bit more time to get ready and she made sure that my cousin was awake because he could sleep through anything. 

"Right I'm officially done" Allie said

I looked in the mirror and it was perfect. It was just how I envisioned it. 

The girls were all ready too so we headed out for some pictures. Everyone's dress was similar but some things were slightly different. 

"Wow!" Marcus said making me smile

"Wow!" Marcus said making me smile. He walked over and gave me a quick hug being careful of my dress. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I will ever be"

"Then let's get you married"