Chapter 53 - "Girlfriend?"*

Eloise's POV (mature content) you have been warned!

Today was like a dream. We went skydiving and we went on the massive zip-line near the hotel. It was an amazing view of Dubai. We went to a bit of the desert and got to ride some buggy's in the sand. That was fun.

We were going to the bar tonight to celebrate the fact that the deal had gone through and it was a great deal. The paperwork had all been signed and the work was done. We had tomorrow free so I was excited to go shopping in the morning. 

I was currently getting ready when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" 

Justin walked in wearing jeans and a shirt

"You look handsome" 

"Thank you baby" he gave me butterflies when he called me baby. He hadn't done that yet. 

"So drinks tonight?"

"Yes, we are going to be joined by everyone and then we have the rest of the evening for us" 

"Sounds good" 

"I'm surprised you jumped out that plane today" 

"Why? Did you think I was a wuss?" I said with a stern look on my face. 

"N-no that's not what I meant.."

"It's fine Justin, I was joking" I said laughing. His face was priceless. 

"I'm going to get you back for that" I rolled my eyes at him "Watch it" he joked. 

"Come on let's go" I was walking past him towards the door when he pulled me back and kissed me. He kissed me hard and it was giving me flutters. It was fireworks. He eventually pulled away. 

"We can't do that outside of this hotel room. We have to be married to even hold hands." 

"That's a shame" he said smirking. "Maybe we should get married then" 

"Haha, if that's how you ask a girl, then you're not as romantic as I thought" 

He grabbed my waist "trust me, I'm romantic" 

my heart was racing. What was happening?

"Let's go" I said breaking us apart and heading for the door. 

I could hear him behind me. 

************

Justin had brought champagne for all of us. And we celebrated. Everyone had gone back to their hotel rooms at this point. Me and Justin were going for a walk around the hotel. 

We had reached the aquarium and we were watching all of the fish and sea creatures. It was amazing. 

"So I need to ask you something"

"Fire away"

"Elle, I know we haven't known each other for very long but I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes" 

"You've had too much to drink" 

"No, I've only had two drinks" 

"Justin..." he stopped me.

"Don't think about work and don't think about people's opinions. Just think of me and you. You make me so happy. Please?"

"Okay" 

"Seriously?!" he said surprised.

"Yes seriously" he then engulfed me in a big bear hug.