Chapter 69 - meeting the family

Justin's POV 

I'm on my way to pick up Elle and go to family dinner. Every week on a Wednesday night, the family has a family dinner. It sort of has become a tradition over the years. My mum has been inviting Eloise since we started dating and it was kind of crazy to bring her so soon but we're in a strong place and I love her. On top of that, the family has seen it on the tabloids so they wanted to meet her so it was time to meet her. 

I got to her apartment building and headed up to hers. 

I knocked on the door and she answered. 

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you babe" 

"Right shall we get going?"

"Yeah I'll just grab my phone" 

She was wearing leather look leggings and a jumper. It was a perfect outfit for family dinner. I was wearing jeans and a sweater. 

She came out and locked the door. 

"Is Lucy home?" 

"Yeah and Ryan is here. They're watching a movie" 

We headed down to my car and she sat in the passenger seat and I started to head off. 

"Are you nervous?"

"A little" 

"Don't be. They will love you."

She smiles at me. 

"I'm also excited to meet them too" 

"Good and any time you feel overwhelmed let me know. I know that they can be a bit much" 

"I'm sure I will be okay. Thank you babe"

"For what?"

"Trusting me to meet your family. I know that you were worried but you still want me to meet them and that means a lot to me" 

"I love you and nothing is going to change that" 

I grabbed her hand from her lap and brought it to my mouth and kissed it. 

"We're nearly there by the way. Just about another 5 minutes" 

I haven't been to my parents house in a while since I have missed family dinner for like the last month but I do go and visit my grandparents when I can. 

I pulled up to the house and there was already a few cars here. 

"Wow, this house is huge" Eloise looked amazed. 

To be fair to her, my parents house did have like 8 bedrooms and it was way too big for them but they always are hosting something so it's fine for them and plus my grandparents like with them. 

"Come on trouble" I held out my hand for her and she grabbed it and started walking along side me to the door. 

I knocked on the door and one of the staff answered. 

"Good evening Sir, Madam. May I take your jackets?"

"Thank you" I handed him both of the jackets. 

"Mr Bieber, your parents are in the main sitting room with the rest of the guests" 

"Thank you" I said to the staff and then turned to Elle "You ready?" 

She nodded her head and held my hand. I gave her a quick smile before we headed in. 

"Oooh you're finally here." Mum said running over.