Chapter 83 - Honeymoon*

Eloise's POV 

The light came into the room and I started to wake up. I could feel a arm around me keeping me in place. I turn my head to see Justin awake stroking my arm. 

"Good morning husband" 

"Good morning wife" his arm loosen around me and I turned around to face him. 

"I don't want to get up" I said 

"Well I wish we could stay here all day but we do need to head down. The flight is in 5 hours and we still haven't even showered"

"When does the minibus leave?"

"In about an hour and a half" 

"Okay, yeah then maybe we should get up" 

"We have five minutes of cuddling until we need to get up and plus if we shower together, we will be saving time" 

"I don't think that showering together will save us time" 

"And why is that?" he say with a grin and his hand travelled down my body. 

"You know why." I said stopping his hand from getting any lower which made him laugh. 

"Come here trouble" he laid flat on his back and I had my head on his chest with his arm around me. 

I could here his heart beating at that was all I needed to hear to feel relaxed. 

I looked at the clock on the wall and realised that 10 minutes had gone by and we needed to get ready to meet everyone for some breakfast. I kissed Justin before I jumped out of bed and grabbed a towel from the side and headed straight into the shower. 

Once I got out of the shower, Justin was in our room packing the bags and putting things away. 

I came out in just a towel. 

"Ryan rang me whilst you were in the shower and said that everyone is running late and not to rush" 

"Okay, I'm just going to get dressed" I grabbed my clothes that we sat on the top of my suitcase. I decided to wear a playsuit today and I was going to put on the Nike Air Force one trainers that Justin got me. 

I quickly put my hair in a high pony tail so it was out of the way. I did some basic make-up too so I looked refreshed. I was slightly hungover and tired too so I hope to get some sleep on the plane. 

"You ready babe?" Justin said behind me 

"Yeah. I'm packed and ready to go" 

"Perfect, they said to leave on the trolley and they would come and collect it and take it to the minibus."

"Cool. I have my side bag with me for passport and shit. Shall I put yours with mine?"

"Yeah, here you go babe" and he handed me the passport and I put it straight in my side bag. 

"I'm hungry" 

"Let's get to brunch then" he said kissing my forehead making me smile. 

We headed out of our room and downstairs into the dinning room where nearly everyone was. I saw Lucy in the corner with her sunglasses on. I headed over. 

"I bet you wish you had that hangover cure drink now don't you?"

"Don't rub it in" she moaned 

"Okay, well I might have something for you then." 

She pulled down her shades intrigued. And right on cue, Nathan brought a few bottles of the hangover cure over. 

"I figured out what it has in it now"