Chapter 79 - Bieber Wedding Part 1

Authors note - sorry I haven't been updating the story as regularly as I normally would but I have been doing a lot of uni work and I've had exams recently so I didn't want to have distractions but I am back now and will continue writing and also I am planning to start a new book soon too as this one is soon coming to an end. If you would like a sequel, then feel free to comment and vote and I will start to write it. Hope you guys enjoy the next few chapters. x 

Eloise's POV 

It's crazy how fast time goes. September came around a hell of a lot quicker than I thought it would. I had a hen holiday with my girls in Milan and it was amazing. Justin went to Las Vegas and everyone said they were surprised that I let him go but I trust him so it wouldn't be a problem. 

Justin had brought an airline last month which is coming in handy with the wedding and flying out all of the guests. 

I have been quite a few times to south of France to visit the chateau and make sure that everything was being planned correctly. I also had to make sure that everything I was thinking of doing, would fit at the chateau. A lot of the stuff for the wedding was being slowly shipped over so it was pretty much all there. So all I had to take was the outfits and the 

I had some personalised door hangers for all of the guests made with "Do not Disturb" fitting the theme of the wedding. And then there is also a itinerary for the next few days in France. 

Justin and me are flying out today with the wedding planner and with Lucy to help with organising all of the rooms and making sure that everything is ready for when all of the guests arrive. We had made sure that there was no work at the company for us to do over the next week so we could actually enjoy the wedding. 

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to make a guest box for each guest with a personalised towel and mini perfume from Jo Malone and some other bits a bobs. I got some travel make up and some travel beauty products for the boxes too. We still need to make the boxes when we get to the chateau and put them in the right room for the right guests. 

We also have to look and set up the dinner table as well as the making sure that the chef is good on the menu. I was meeting Justin at the airport. I needed to finish a few things at the company and then Lucy was coming to pick me up. She was excited for me to get married. 

I had two dresses made and also a few outfits made for the wedding. For the pre-wedding dinner, I had a pant suit made and I was excited to wear it. Justin has no clue what my dress looks like and I'm excited for him to see it. 

"Elle?" Lucy took me out of my day dream. "I've been trying to get your attention for the last few minutes. What got you so caught up?"

"The wedding I guess" 

"Don't stress. Everything will be perfect and the wedding planner has everything under control too." 

"I don't think I'm stressed. I'm just excited" 

"You not stressed is a bloody miracle" she said making me laugh 

"Who would have thought I would get married before you?" I joked 

"Hey don't rub it in. Me and Ryan are taking things slow and are enjoying the time with each other. And anyway I always had a feeling that you would get married first"