Chapter 57 - An evening together

Eloise's POV 

I walked out of that meeting as fast as I could. What was her problem? I was never rude to her until she decided to make comments affecting my reputation at work. 

I went to my office to calm myself down. It was embarrassing to be in there, especially with what she said. Justin only asked me to be her girlfriend the other day so how the hell did she know. We had tried to be discreet but apparently we needed to be more discreet. 

Justin walked in about 5 minutes later. 

"Shall we get out of here?"

"We need to talk first"

"Uh oh. I don't like conversations that start like that" I gave him a small smile and he sat down next to me on the sofa.

"I like you Justin. In fact I like you a lot and I want to try to make this work but I need to make a few things clear. We need to be more discreet when we work together. Please."

"Are you worried about people's reactions or what they may think?"

"Well yeah I am. I will be the person that they will see as sleeping with her boss to get to the top" 

"Who cares what people think?"

"I do. I wish I didn't but I do. I let people affect me and I let their opinions influence me..."

"Okay" 

"What?"

"We can be more discreet but I will be taking you on dates and I want to be around you when we're alone" 

"Good. That sounds good." I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed me. It was short but sweet.

"Now Miss Taylor, we must stay professional" he said with a smirk.

"Well in that case Mr Bieber, why don't we get out of here and head back to yours" 

"Let's go" he got up and held his hand out for me. 

I grabbed my bag on my way out and we headed down to his car. Nearly everyone had already left today. 

We headed to Justin's place since I knew that Lucy and Ryan were at mine and Lucy's apartment. 

It did take a but of time to get to Justin's place since there was a bit of traffic. 

We walked into his place and everything was just how he left it. 

"What would you like to drink?"

"Anything strong, especially after that meeting" 

"Coming right up"

He walked over to the bar cart and poured some scotch. I couldn't help but stare at him. He had taken off his suit jacket so I could see his back muscles in his white shirt. He turned around and caught me staring at him. 

"I'm all yours baby so you can stare all you want but don't burn holes into my back" 

"Whoops" I said and he handed me my drink. 

"So I actually have something that I need to talk to you about" he said 

"Go for it" 

"Well, I need you to book off a week for me in 2 months time." 

"Okay, I'll add it into your calendar" 

"And add it to yours" 

"Why?"

"Just trust me"

"Okay fine" 

"Shall we order some food. I would cook but I'm tired"