Chapter 60 - Birthday Surprises

Eloise's POV

So it's about a month and a half after the trip me and Justin took to Stratford. Today is my birthday and I'm turning 25. I didn't have any plans today since there was a meeting for one of the projects at the office. We had a late day today and for the last week to try and get the work done for the deadline. It was frustrating that it was taking this long to get it done. So many of the drawings for the new building plans in one of the offices in New York were being ruined. They were always down up wrong or to the wrong scale and then there was one for a different buildings so many meetings were pushed back but I swear if they messed up today I wouldn't be happy. 

I was sat in my bed going through some emails to get a bit of a head start to the day. I was planning to go for some Lunch with Lucy and Allison today and then I was going for dinner tonight with Justin. He wanted to take me out for dinner with just the two of us and since I didn't have any other plans I said okay. He had told me to dress formally so I'm guessing that we were going to a restaurant. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" Lucy came in screaming with a cupcake in her hand. 

"Thank you" I gave her a quick hug. 

"So I got you these" she handed me a few bags "Sorry I wasn't able to wrap them but I have been busy at work. In fact, I had to get Ryan to pick a few of them up" 

"How well did he manage that?"

"Pretty well as your about to find out" she said pointing at the bags.

I started to open them one by one. She got me some jewellery. One was a bracelet with some charm on it. There was also some make-up and some clothes. There was this dress that I wanted from Zara but it sold out pretty fast but Lucy had managed to get it for me. 

"Thank you Lucy" 

"Not a problem but there is one more thing to give you but you have to wait here and close your eyes please" I closed them "Please don't peak" 

"okay I won't" I put my hand over my eyes too

I heard her leave and then I heard footsteps coming towards me. They were very quiet up until they got into my room. 

"Okay you can open them now" 

Justin was stood in front of me. 

"Happy Birthday babe" 

"Thank you" I said biting my lip. 

"well I will leave you two to it" Lucy said before leaving. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I thought I would bring you some breakfast and a little something" 

"you didn't have to"

"Well I wanted to" he then handed me two bags and a box. 

Breakfast was on the side table and there was pastries. My favourite. 

I opened the things in the bags first. One gift was a new purse and the other was a bag to match the purse. It was perfect. 

"Okay now the next one you have to promise to wear it tonight." 

"Depends on what it is" I said making him chuckle. I opened the box and it was a emerald green silk knee length dress. It was beautiful. The necklace that Lucy gave me matched it perfectly. 

"Justin it's beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" he said making me laugh. 

"Okay well can I get a birthday kiss"