Chapter 50 - The morning after

Justin's POV

Last night with Elle was amazing. She opened herself to me. I never would have done that on a first date but she is beautiful and the dress looked stunning on her. 

I started to wake up when the light came into the room. We were both wearing some clothes. We were tired so I just put on my boxers and she was wearing my shirt. I woke with morning wood so I moved away from Elle so that it wasn't poking her. 

She surprised me when she turned over and faced me. She was wide awake. 

"Good Morning" I said 

"It is a good morning isn't it?"

"Yeah, you're happy"

"Yes I am. Last night was perfect so thank you."

I kissed her and she kissed back. 

"We need to set some ground rules" she said 

"ground rules?"

"Yes, if we are going to be in relationship, then we need some ground rules."

"Okay so what are the ground rules?"

"We stay professional at work. No personal business and that includes any work trips."

I nodded "anything else?"

"Tell the truth and don't hold back. I want to be completely honest with you and I want to be completely honest with you."

"Well I guess there is something that I need to tell you." It was time and I trusted her. 

"Okay, I'm all ears" she grabbed my hand and looked at me. 

"It might be easier to show you. Why don't I make you some breakfast and then I can show" 

"Okay" she kissed me. "you can shower first"

"Not going to join me?" I said with a smirk. 

"as much as it is tempting, not today"

"That's okay, there is always next time"

I headed into the bathroom and went to have my shower.

Eloise's POV

It was perfect. The date was perfect and so was last night. I couldn't help but smile. 

Justin was in the shower so I decided to go and see Lucy. I could hear her in the main bathroom so I went in there to see her brushing her teeth. 

"Morning, how was last night"

"Good morning and last night was perfect. It was more than perfect"

"Well I could hear you last night"

"Oh god" I covered my face. 

"I thought you said you don't sleep with people on a first date" 

"Well I didn't"

"You were that loud when you didn't even have sex. He must work wonders" 

"LUCY" I went red like a tomato. and she started laughing. "And you, naked on the sofa. Were you seriously going to have sex there?"