Chapter 30 - Wedding suits

Eloise's POV

I had finished work and headed to my car and rang my brother on the route. I had to pick him up because he still couldn't drive for a week, but he could walk. The gunshot wasn't too bad. It was apparently a deep flesh wound.

It took me a bit longer than normal to get to my brother's house. There was quite a lot of traffic on the way.

"Hurry up. We have to go."

"I'm coming, has anyone told you how annoying you are"

"Yes, you have many times. Now are the groomsmen going to be there?"

"Yes, they are, they are leaving, and they're are coming together"

"Perfect, they better not be late"

"Wow imagine if you were getting married. Talk about being bridezilla"

"watch it" I gave a quick look.

He then laughed. Definitely an annoying brother.

I had parked at the same tailor and I helped Marcus make his way inside. All of the groomsmen were there so I don't have to kill anyone. I am joking by the way.

They'll all went into the changing rooms and took their time putting their suits on. They were taking so long that it was like they were making the suits themselves.

"What is taking so long?"

Slowly they came out one by one and stood next to each other. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but some changes needed to be made.

"Okay first what were you thinking about the colour of the hanker-chief? Can we change this to ivory and go for the one in silk please"?

"Of course, ma'am but it will be additional charges since it's last minute"

"I hope you don't say that to Mr Bieber." He looked surprised. everyone had a look of oh sh*t. I wouldn't name drop but charging for a new hanker-chief.

"Apologies ma'am, I will make sure that it is done in the price."

"Thank you"

"What did you just do?" Marcus said looking shocked.

"I made sure that they don't con you for a small piece of fabric."

"how do you know that your boss won't mind?"

"simple, I will text him and let him know"

"Okay come on, he's your boss and you just name dropped him. That really isn't like you. You have gained some balls in the recent weeks" I laughed at his comment and then walked away from him.

I grab my phone and text him with an apology. So much for having balls.

The groomsmen had headed back to the fitting room to get changed again and as I was waiting my phone rung. It was Justin.

"Hi Mr Bieber, is everything okay?"

"Yes, it is Eloise and you don't have to apologise for name dropping me. That place charge ridiculous prices for the littlest of things. Trust me you did the right thing. Sometimes you have to be stern"

"Well thank you"

"For what, I didn't do anything?"

"You didn't have to, but you were okay about this"

"Because it's nothing. Honestly don't worry about it. I have to go. I'm with Ryan"

"Okay well enjoy your evening and I will see you tomorrow"

"See you tomorrow Eloise" with that I hung up and Marcus was walking towards me.

"Who was it on the phone that has got you smiling that much?"

"No one. Now let's go. I want to go home"

"come on trouble"

***************

Once I got back to my apartment, I noticed that Lucy hasn't come home yet since the mail was still on the floor and all of the lights were off. I sent a text to find out where she was and started to make dinner and left some out for her to eat whenever she got home.

Lucy came home about an hour later and had a bottle of champagne with her. I was sat in the lounge watching a series.

"So, while was celebrating?"

"We are celebrating the fact that I won my court case today and I was out at the Office celebrating with the team. I'm going to grab some glasses and we are going to have a chat"

"Okay and I need to talk to you about something too" she nodded

She came back with some glasses already filled up.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Marcus said something to me earlier and it got me thinking. I got off the phone with Justin and I felt that warm fuzzy feeling. It was weird. I never thought about it until today and I felt hurt when his ex slandered him and then on top of that his ex made a comment to me about Justin not going for a girl like me and it hurt. I haven't felt like this in a while, but I know it can't happen, we work together, and I have only known him for a week and a half."

"Well I would say go for it, but he is your Boss and you still have around 23 days left on your trial period. Just do what you want and follow your heart please. You deserve to be happy and I haven't seen you this happy in so long. Justin makes you smile and laugh again. I missed this side of you. Take your time if you want."

"Lucy, I don't think that he even likes me"

"Trust me I know he does." I look at her confused "I mean come on, who wouldn't like you"

"I'll get us some more champagne; we still have to celebrate your win, but I cannot have too much. I can't be hungover tomorrow at all. It's an important day"

"Okay, one more glass and bed I promise"