Chapter 48 - Date!

Eloise's POV

I'm so nervous for the date. I don't even know what to wear. Lucy was currently going through my wardrobe and she had brought some clothes from hers.

I was nervous for many reasons. One being that I really like him. Two being that my last relationship was horrible, and I know that Justin is not like that, but it makes me nervous of what I might be like. I don't how I might react at the end of the date or when I'm around him.

"You're not even listening to me"

"Sorry I zoned out"

"I know I can be boring but..."

"No no it's not you. I'm just overthinking" she looked at me concerned.

"What are you thinking about?"

"W-what if everything goes wrong again? What if I struggle to open up and be myself around him? I know I've changed." I was shaking when I was talking to Lucy. 

"Hey Eloise, calm down and don't stress. nothing will go wrong again because he isn't like Aaron. Justin actually cares about you and he likes you so give him a chance. And you have changed but you open up to him. You trust him. He came to court to support you and he watched out for you. He was worried about you. He's a CEO and instead of working, he came to support you. Give the guy a chance."

"Okay I will but..." she stopped me

"No buts, we have to get you ready and you don't have very long to get ready"

"I don't know what to wear"

"Well, he said formal."

"That's not the only thing that he said." Shit why did I just say that. 

"WHAT!" her eyes went wide

"that might have just slipped out"

"What else did he say?"

"Nope, not happening"

"Fine I won't pressure you, but I want to know one day"

"Maybe"

"Ooooh you have to wear this"

"I don't know" she was holding a black short dress. It was off the shoulder and it was stunning but not for me.

"Why not?"

"Because I wouldn't look god in it"

"Shut up. That's bullsh*t. Go and try it on" I looked at her. Like really. "Go"

"Okayyy" I quickly went into my bathroom and got changed. and walked out. "See it doesn't look right"

"Right so now your blind. It looks perfect. You have to wear this"

"Lucy it might be too short"

"Stop making excuses. You look hot"

"Fine. Now can you do my hair please"

"of Course,"

I sat on my dressing table and Lucy came and curled my hair. I was doing my makeup whilst Lucy was doing my hair. I wanted to go with soft glam.