Chapter 71 - "Are you serious?!"*

Justin's POV 

Elle had started to move her things in day by day and things were changing. She wanted to re-do some of the bedroom to lighten it up a bit which to be fair is a good idea since my bedroom is dark and it would be nice to change it. My wardrobe was big enough for both of our stuff since it was huge. 

I had just gotten out of a meeting with my dad. He wanted to have one of his clients back since it was an old client. Even though my dad has semi-retired, he still wanted to work but not as much. 

I had be working at the company since I was 18. Whilst I was at University, I was working on some projects and ideas for the company and potential opportunities. 

I had a meeting today with Eloise. Since the charity gala, we have been having meetings every week with PR to see what's going on to make sure that everything was under our control. 

Luke had set this one a bit earlier than the normal day that we do the meeting so I am guessing that something must be concerning him. 

I headed into the small meeting room. 

"Good Afternoon. Shall we get to the meeting?"

"Yes. I have a few things that need to be brought to your attention" Luke said. "We have a few concerns about some potential articles that may come to the public view soon. I have a contact at one of the newspapers and they have sent me some articles that they have been working on. Apparently they have a source that has been feeding them supposedly reliable information. I have had a look and a lot of it has been correct. But I'm concerned as to who this source is because they are providing a lot of information on you two and your relationship. What I need is a list of people that you think it could be. Anyone that has something against you and knows this information." 

"When do you need this list by?" Elle asked.

"Whenever you can. I know you're both busy" 

"Alright, we'll make a list" I said 

"Well I will leave you guys to it. Just email me when you have a list and then we can discuss it at the next meeting" 

"See you later Luke" Elle said. 

Luke left and closed the door behind him. 

"That's kind of crazy" Elle said 

"Yeah and what makes it worse is the newspapers would never reveal their source since they want to keep getting information"

"well that makes sense" We sat in silence for a second "So do you know any crazy people" she said making me chuckle. 

"Yeah I know a couple. You?"

"Yeah same here" 

"Better get this over with then" I said

Eloise handed me a page from her notebook and a pen. I had a feeling that they're might be a few ex's on the list. I wrote down Natalie and some of the women that I was sleeping with. I don't like the idea of sharing this list but I have to best honest. More realistically, I don't think that anyone that I have on the list would know that much information that has been in the press. 

"I'm done" Elle said. 

"Me too" 

I handed her my list and she handed me hers. 

It was very short. It was only 3 people and two of them work at the company. I know that some people didn't like her because of her job and her role. And the fact that we're dating. 

"Are you serious?!" 

"What?" she didn't look too happy. 

"I used to work with her"