Chapter 36 - Wedding Day

Eloise's POV

The day was finally here. I work up first since I woke up at 6:30am. I went and woke up Allison and her sister so that they could get ready.

I made sure to put my speech in my planner for the day and I had my memory stick too with some pictures on there for my speech. I also had to put my hair in rollers and then I went out around the venue to make sure that everything was where it was supposed to be. I also stole a croissant from some breakfast that someone had ordered. The guests were meant to arrive at 11am and Marcus was going to arrive at 11am too. The ceremony isn't meant to start until 11:30am but I predicted that it would be 12.

I headed to the church and the marque to make sure that the flowers and decor were in the right places. I had messaged the photographer and videographer to make sure that they had their schedules.

I like being organised so that the rest of the day would be easier. I was given a golf buggy to get around the grounds to make it easier. I think someone might have seen me running yesterday.

*************

It was around 9am when I headed back to the girls and started to get ready with them. We all wanted to do our own makeup and hair, but Allison had her colleague do hers so that she wouldn't stress too much if it went wrong.

"Oh Eloise, you're finally here. How is everything looking?"

"Don't worry Allison. Everything is perfect. The decor and flowers are where they are supposed to be, and the Marque is all in order as well. I spoke to the caterers and the photographers and videographers. I rang Marcus to make sure that he was awake because we know he could sleep through anything when he's home."

"Thank you, has the wedding cake delivery arrived?"

"Yes, and I went and saw it myself. They are going to store it correctly. You have good weather today. And the venue manager will call me or text me if there are any problems. I have my Apple Watch which I will give to your mum just before the ceremony and I will have my phone on me at all times. Please don't stress. I've got this."

"You could be a wedding planner Eloise" Allison's mother said.

"Maybe I could but I love my job as a PA"

"Hmm are you sure that's the only thing that you like?" Lucy said and I gave her a glare.

"Stop your making me nervous now." She came over and gave me a hug.

"You'll be fine". Lucy knew my history with men and how I feel about them. She has always supported me, and I could talk to her about anything. She really was like a sister to me.

**************

We were all finally ready. We had taken out pictures and I checked with the venue staff and security if everyone had arrived. And everyone had and they were being seated at the Church. We had a car for Allison and her dad and the rest of us had our limousine where we all could go in together.

The dress was beautiful. It was emerald green and I was in love with it. Allison's dress was beautiful, and it really did suit her. It was a princess ball gown and it was strapless. She had made me emotional when I saw her ready.

I didn't travel with the bride and the bridesmaid's because I also needed to be there for my brother. He was nervous and his best man wasn't helping. He texted me telling me to meet him at the church when he got there so once the pictures were done, I got the golf buggy and headed to the church.

Someone wolf whistled when I got to Marcus and I knew who it was. Michael.

"Michael go" he stood looking at me as if I was serious. "NOW"

"Is she ready?"

"Yeah she's getting her final pictures" I then straightened his bow tie.

"Thank you." I noticed his hands were shaking so I grabbed them.

"Oi listen to me. You have got this. Don't be nervous. I'm here for whatever you need. Dad would be so proud of you" we both had tears in our eyes "I'm proud of you. You looked after me and were the best brother I could have every asked for. Now go and marry your girl. She looks beautiful by the way" He smiled, and I wiped the tears he had. He gave me and kiss on the cheek and hugged me. I then noticed the photographers and the videographers were in the room and probably got all of that.

"Thank you, Ellie. I love you."

"I love you too, now I have to go and do my bridesmaid duties, but you got this" I gave him one last hug before I went outside of the church and met with Allison.

"Is he okay?" she was worried.

"Yeah, he was just missing dad and Michael didn't help"

****************

The ceremony was about to begin, and I was the second to last one to walk down the aisle before the bride. Lucy was before me and we all went one by one. I was stood at the front of the church and we were now waiting for the bride.

I was looking around and smiling at some of the guests and then I happened to notice someone that I knew. Ryan and Justin. They were both sat quite close to the front. Justin was my date. It couldn't be Ryan since I knew he was dating someone. And then I realised...

"You're dating Ryan" I whispered to Lucy behind me.

"Sshhh the bride is about to arrive" I looked at her and she had a grin.

How did I not realise this before?

The music started playing and Allison walked down the aisle with her father. Marcus had a few tears. I started to cry too. It was a beautiful ceremony and it hadn't even started yet.

Pretty soon it was time for the wows. They have both decided to write their own.

"Allison, I met you years ago and I am so glad I did. You changed my life. You stood by side through some of the worst times in my life and we have shared some of the best together. I promise to be loyal and faithful to you for as long as I shall live. I promise to love and care for you through the worse times and the best. Thank you for being my rock and looking after me even though I can be a pain" Everyone laughed. At this point Allison was crying and so was I. "Thank you for looking after me and Eloise when we've needed you. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Allison"

I couldn't hold back my tears. I was so happy for them.

"Marcus, when I met you, you were annoying. Wouldn't leave me alone and would always be texting me." We laughed "I'm glad we met that day. I wouldn't be who I am without you. Your support gave me the drive to make the most of everyday. When you walk out of that door to work, I wait, and I will always wait for you. I promise to be faithful and loyal. I promise to be by your side when you need me. I love you Marcus Taylor."

"Rings please" Michael passed the rings. "Now Marcus do you take Allison to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

"Allison do you take Marcus to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

They kissed and everyone clapped. When they stopped, they stood together and started to walk up the aisle together and we all followed behind. I looked at Justin and he winked at me making me smile.

The confetti canons went off when we reached the door and it was amazing. we then all headed for pictures whilst some of the other guests headed for the towards the marque for the canopies. There was two parts of the marque that connected to each other.

Once the pictures with the family and friends were done, I headed to the reception and Marcus and Allison headed to get changed. Allison had a second dress.