Chapter 56 - "We're not hiring her back"

Justin's POV

We landed in London just shortly after 3pm and everyone seemed a bit tired. It was a long journey. All of the staff were going to head home and come back to work tomorrow. 

Me and Elle had to go to the office to talk to HR and get the issue sorted straightaway. Of course wasn't going to leave without causing a fuss. 

I was going to drive to the office and Elle was coming with me. I was waiting by the car whilst she was making sure that everyone had their luggage. 

I checked my phone since I had a lot of notifications. Apparently Megan was waiting for us to come and speak to her and HR. She said that she was 'wrongfully let go from the company'. 

"Sorry that took so long. Shall we get going?" 

"Yeah let's go but can we get a coffee on the way"

"Yeah I could do with a coffee to get through the meeting that we're going to have." 

We got in the car and I started to drive off towards the coffee shop next to the office. It wasn't a long journey to the office since there wasn't a lot of traffic. Elle was looking out of the window for most of the journey. 

"Eyes on the road Mr Bieber" she said with a smirk

"Well I can't help but look at my beautiful girlfriend" she looked amazing today. She had got changed on the plane so that she looked smart for the office. 

She was wearing a just above the knee length dress with her healed ankle boots. Her hair was curled and down. Her makeup was simplistic but also perfect. She didn't need any makeup. 

We got to the office and I had parked up in my spot. 

"I'll get the coffee and I will meet you there" she said 

"Okay, see you in a bit" 

I walked into the building and Mandy was there waiting. 

"Sir, there is a bit of paperwork for you. Would you like me to leave it for Miss Taylor?" 

"No it's okay. I will take it and put it on her desk. Thank You Mandy" 

"Not a problem sir" she smiled and headed to the lift. 

I dropped off the files on Elle's desk and then waited for her. I sat on the sofa in her office. 

Elle soon came with some coffee. 

"Here you go. I added an extra shot of espresso just in case of jet lag" she then handed me the coffee and I took a sip.

"Perfect" 

"Are you ready for this meeting?"

"Yeah and I know that there will probably be a lot fo backlash and HR might be slightly annoyed but enough was enough. What about you? Are you ready?"

"I think so. I also think she may have a few things to say to me" 

"Well you've done nothing wrong babe" she then blushed "Oh you like me calling you 'babe?'" I teased her.

"hummm maybe" she then headed to her desk and look at the files

"Deal with them tomorrow" 

"I have to see exactly what they are and if they are urgent" 

"Okay" The coffee was amazing and since I was tired, it would definitely wake me up.

Elle didn't take too long to look at the files before she put them in her desk draw.