Chapter 1 - The interview

Eloise's POV

"Come on Lucy, I can't be late for this interview. You know how much this means to me"

"Alright I'm coming, keep your hair on"

I roll my eyes.

"I saw that"

"Good"

"Anyway, Good Luck with Bieber but I am sure you will be fine. Oh and make sure you check him out. I have seen pics and he looks sexy"

"Lucy! You can't say that and NO he may be my boss and it has to stay professional"

"yeah yeah but that isn't a reason to not check him out"

I roll my eyes.

"and that is enough rolling eyes for today" she said and I started to laugh. This girl is sometimes too much.

*******

I stand in front of Bieber Enterprise. I have never been so nervous in my life. If I get this job it will be a dream come true. I worked as a PA at an photography company but it is nothing compare to Bieber enterprise. This company was invested in so many other projects and not just photography for magazines, the company was invested in hotels and technology development and some architecture projects.  

It's now or never I thought as I stepped into the building. I walked up to the reception desk...

"Hi, I'm Eloise Taylor here for the interview as Mr Bieber's PA"

"Right this way Miss Taylor"

I followed her into what looked like a conference room and when I walked in I was greeted by Jeremy Bieber, Justin Bieber and Pattie Bieber. I knew who they were from research. I really want this job so badly.

"Hi, I'm Justin Bieber. I will be interviewing you along with my superior and his PA" he said. He seemed so serious and I can see why he's had so many personal assistants, they probably hated him but he didn't look bad at all.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Bieber, I am Eloise Taylor"

I sat down as all three of them sat down.

"Being a personal assistant for a future CEO is and will be a hard job, so why do you think you will be good enough for this job" Jeremy said.

"Honestly, I have had experience on being a PA before and I understand that it was not a large company as this one but I can assure that I am organised and work well under pressure. I am a quick learner and can learn things on the job. "

Jeremy and Pattie gave each other a glance but Justin just looked at my CV.

"I see here it says that you have a qualifications in ICT and Computing but don't have any experience in these fields in the working world, why would that be Miss Taylor" Justin said and he stared at me waiting for an answer and I wanted to be honest.

"I was naturally good in these subjects and I went for something that I was good in but it was not something I think that I would like to solely focus on and I am qualified in art and design as well."

He just nodded and I couldn't tell if he was impressed or not.

The interview went on for another hour. Justin was asking me questions regarding career decisions and he was asking about my home and who I live with. I'm guessing that he was asking to see how I would make it to work if I got the job.

"Thank you for coming and I have to say I am impressed. You will know soon if you have the job" Jeremy said.

"Here let me walk you out" Justin said and I was shocked.

"honestly you don't have to Mr Bieber, I am sure you are busy"

"I will walk you out as it will be a pleasure"

We walked to the elevator and got in, he seemed tense in the interview and he is just as tense now. He is seriously making me nervous. I had to control my breathing.

We walked out of the building and into the car park

"Wow. This is your car. Never would have had you out as a person into sports cars" Justin said.

"Yeah well I can surprise people, my car is in the garage so I borrowed this off my brother. I'm still surprised he let me borrow his car"

"well he's got good taste", we stood there silent for a second. "well I have to get back to work and I hope I will see you soon" 

"It was a pleasure meeting you Mr Bieber"

"The pleasure is all mine" he said with a smirk.

I got in my car and drove off. He seemed so much less tense when he saw my car and he seems pretty cool. But if I get this job it means I would be around him a lot and I can't have the butterflies like I just had. I can't have feelings for him.

I have to talk to Lucy.