Chapter 41 - "Date?"

Eloise's POV

It was Monday and my alarm rang at 6:30am. This was the worst part of adulthood. The early wakeups.

Lucy decided to stay with Ryan last night and she was going to go to work from him house.

I got ready for the day. It wasn't too much of a busy week. We had to organise the premiere for the documentary interview.

Luke had organised most of it but there were a few things that he needed me to do.

I put the bracelet on again this morning. I love it. It was a beautiful.

**********

Once I got to work, I grabbed some of the coffee from the coffee shop and took it to work.

I handed one to Mandy on my way in. She was happy to see me again. I told her that I would meet her for lunch for a quick catch-up.

I headed into my office and someone was in there.

"I'm pretty sure that this is my office" I then handed Justin a coffee.

"It is, but I wanted to speak to you."

"Okay but I want my chair." he then got out of my office chair and sat opposite me. "What did you want to speak to me about?"

"Well, I wanted to ask if you would like to go to Lunch today....as a date?"

"Date?"

"Yes"

"I would love to, but Mandy already beat you to it. We're catching up."

"Damn it" he said making me smile.

"But also, can we take it slow. I would love to go on a date with you but only after the court case please?"

"Of course, but why?"

"Well Lucy warned me that they have until 48 hours before the court case to put in any evidence because of what happened at the weekend. I have to be cautious since his lawyers are ruthless. They will do anything to win"

"Okay, I'll wait. However long it takes, I will wait"

"Thank you, now back to work. I have some things for you to sign and I wanted to know if everything is sorted with Natalie before this documentary interview comes out."

"Put the things to sign on my desk please and I will get to them by lunch. The lawyer rang me and told me that she agreed and has signed the documents so hopefully she stays out of my life."

"She will now. The documents that she has signed are tight and she can't back out of that. And if she does, well you know..."

"Yep I know. Well she's out of my life now."

"Good."

"Is someone jealous?" he said with a smirk

"No..."

"Hey, it's okay to be. I get a lot of attention at times..."

"Let me stop you there. I'm not jealous and you are big headed."

"Be careful what you say to your boss"

"Don't worry I don't think that he will fire me"

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm sure. I heard that he likes me"

"Well then he's got taste."

We both laughed.

"Okay now I need to work and so do you. You have a meeting in an hour"

"Thank you for the coffee Eloise." I smiled.

"You're welcome."

Justin's POV

I walked into my office smiling. I was happy with her. I started some work and started writing some emails to be sent out.

A couple of minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Hi, sorry to disturb but here's the documents that need signing. And also, the marketing department are wondering if you could make a visit to see the final bit of the marketing for the hotels in London. Would you like me to book it as a meeting in the conference room?"

"Yes please, I would like to see it as a presentation so let them know that. and Thank you Eloise" she nodded and headed to out of my office.

I got back to the work and the day went on.

************

It was the end of the day and I headed home. We had dinner with the family last night and it was okay.

They kept asking me if I was in a relationship and I said no because me and Eloise weren't exclusive yet even though I wanted to be.

I understood her reasons to want to wait so I will wait as long as it takes for her.

She had been honest with me about her past and I needed to honest with her but not a lot of people knew. It wasn't like I didn't trust her because I did but I needed to make sure that I was ready to talk about it.

It was something that I had never even told Ryan. He knew about it, but I never spoke to him about it. He was with me when it happened.