Chapter 52 - "That's it!"

Justin's POV

Dinner last night went great. There was no business talk, so it was mostly getting to know each other.

I was sharing a suite. There were 3 rooms. I had one, Eloise had another and Ryan had the third one. Everyone else was on the floor below in their own rooms.

Today we had a meeting to discuss some terms and then we were to be taken on a tour of the hotel and also go to on a tour around some of Dubai. It was going to be hosted by the current hotel owners.

"Justin you're running late." Eloise shouted from the hallway.

"I need help" I was struggling to get my tie right. When I have important days at work, it always goes wrong.

"Are you decent?"

"Nope" She then walked in with her eyes closed.

"Are you decent now?"

"I was always decent."

"What do you need help with?" I just pointed at my tie. "Again?"

"I can't do it when I'm nervous." I said and I couldn't look at her.

"You've got this. You know your stuff and you can do it" She tweaked my tie. "There you go. All done"

"I hope Marcus isn't as bad as me" she laughed

"No, he isn't. I managed to teach him. Plus, he has Allison now."

"You look beautiful by the way." She blushed

"Thank you"

"all right love birds we need to go now"

"Ryan" Elle said

"What? Is there a problem Taylor?"

"Yes" she said walking out leaving Ryan laughing.

"Stop teasing her"

"Okay, I won't stop but I promise not to do it in front of people" I then went to put on some shoes and Ryan sat on my bed. "You know that this place has been renovated recently and it's amazing. It has a lot of good reviews."

"When was the place built?"

"It was built about 4 years ago"

"Then how come they renovated it so soon?"

"They didn't like the design that the contractor did. They didn't feel like its matched Dubai. I mean they're not wrong, I've seen the designs and the layouts, and it was just wrong. It's something you expect in the UK not Dubai. It didn't have the luxury before."

Elle walked in "Okay we need to go now. The staff is already there, and you were meant to be there before them"

"Okay, I'll grab my phone and then let's go"

"No need, I've got it. Next time I am going to tell you an earlier time to get you ready." she said making Ryan laugh "Nope, you can't laugh when you're late too. Your PA keeps ringing to get you to come down to the conference room."

"Got it boss" Ryan said and headed out of the suite and I followed after Elle.

I couldn't help but look at her the whole time. She was wearing heels and a pantsuit.

We were in the elevator when her phone rang.

"Hello. Yes, we are on our way down" she looked pissed "Got it" she hung up.

"What's wrong?"

"Megan. She is sat there in disrespectful clothing. I swear she is doing this on purpose. That's it. She's done"