Chapter 49 - Date Pt 2!*

Eloise's POV - Mature content (You have been warned)

We had finished our date and were back in Justin's car. He was driving me back home. I had an amazing date with him and he made me feel so happy.

I was watching him whilst he was driving. His jawline could give me a paper cut.

He had parked his car outside the apartment building and got out of the car to open the door for me.

"Thank you" I said grabbing his hand as he helped me out the car. He gave me his suit jacket when we were leaving the Shard since it was getting cold. He walked me to the door of my apartment. I unlocked the door to Lucy and Ryan in the living room half naked. "Oh god"

"Oh my god. You're back sooner than I thought" Ryan said and Lucy was trying to grab some clothes.

Me and Justin were laughing at them and their reaction.

"Well we will leave you to it" Lucy said whilst running to her room with Ryan.

"I'm not sitting on that sofa"I said.

"Kitchen it is then."

We walked in the kitchen.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please"

"Wine or coffee?"

"Coffee, I have to drive home and with anymore wine I might not be able to"

"Well you could stay..."

"You want me to stay?"

"Only if you want to."

"I would love to."

"Great so wine it is then" he laughed

I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine. I put it down on the counter and grabbed some wine glasses from the top shelf. I could feel my dress riding up.

"Let me help" he came up behind me and trapped me between him and the counter. It made my breath uneasy. He was making me feel some kind of way.

"Thank you" I turned around and he was standing watching me. His eyes were full of lust. I leaned in towards him and Justin followed.

We kissed and it felt like fireworks went off. My stomach was flipping. He pushed me against the counter and picked me up and placed me on the counter. He hand was on my thigh and was slowly making his way up. I broke the kiss..

"This dress has been driving me crazy all night"

"Bedroom" he looked at me shocked "I'm fine, bedroom please"

He went back to kissing me and he picked me up with my legs wrapped around him and took me to my bedroom. He placed me on the bed and laid me down.

Whilst I was kissing him, I flipped him over and started to unbutton his shirt. He slowly got up so that he was sitting and I was straddling his waist. He took of his shirt and then started to unzip the back of my dress.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes" I said and he then pulled the dress of me and left me in lingerie.

He took the dress off and looked at me. I started to cover up and he stopped me.

"No don't, you're beautiful"

He kissed me again and I went to take off his belt and trousers. I would never do this on a first date but I couldn't stop myself with him.

I pulled his trousers down to see the tent in his boxers. I looked in shock. He was huge. Bigger than I ever thought.

"We don't have to"