Chapter 58 - "She's adorable"

Justin's POV 

The rest of the week had gone by pretty quick and it was Saturday. Me and Elle were going to visit her cousin and her family. 

It made me happy to know that she wanted me to meet more of her family. I had met some of them at her brother's wedding but I didn't get a chance to get to know some of them. 

I was going to pick up Elle and then we were going to drive to Stratford. It was roughly a 3 and half hour drive so we should arrive just after lunch. 

I dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt. Eloise had told me to come casual and defiantly not with a suit on. 

I headed down into the garage and got into my car. I decided that today it would be best to go in my Audi A3 Saloon. I had connected my phone to the car and rang Elle whilst I was heading out to let her know that I was on the way. 

"I'm just on my way back from the coffee shop."

"Okay I will be at yours in about 15 minutes"

"See you later babe"

"See you later" 

She hung up and it made me realise that was the first time she called me 'babe' which made me grin. 

I got to Elle's apartment building and headed up to the floor. 

I knocked on the door and she answered. She was wearing a skirt with a sweater and knee high boots. 

"You look amazing as always"

"Thank you" she pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed her back as well. 

One she pulled away, I followed her into the kitchen and handed me and iced coffee. 

"What time do you want to leave? It will take about 3 hours to get there" 

"Is 5 minutes okay?"

"Yeah" 

"Good because I need to grab a few things and sort them out"

"Need a hand?"

"No, I'm good" 

She walked away and headed in the direction of her room when Lucy came out of hers. 

"morning" 

"Morning Justin, how are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm great"

"Part of that sounded sarcastic"

"It was"

"Let me guess, Ryan" 

"Yeah"

"What did he do now?"

"He refuses to meet my parents. We've been together for months now and he won't meet them. I just don't understand" 

"Well what I can tell you is that he doesn't have a great history with meeting parents" 

"What do you mean?"

"It's not my place to say but last time he met someone's parents, they used him for his money" I just realised what I said "not that you or your parents would do that. Not at all what I was meant to say" 

"It's fine and I know. That's pretty shit. But why wouldn't he tell me?"

"He hasn't told anyone. The only reason that I know is he used my lawyer ad he mentioned it to me thinking that I already knew" 

"Isn't that my boss?"

"Yes it is and he did break a few rules there but Ryan was okay that I knew so thank god he didn't get fired for that."