Chapter 81 - Bieber Wedding Part 3

Justin's POV 

So, me and Eloise have been sleeping in separate rooms since yesterday when all the guests arrived and I miss her. 

I didn't actually sleep properly without her last night and she actually messaged me saying that she missed me too. 

I'm finally marrying the woman of my dreams. She came into my life and changed everything. She changed me for the better. I can't imagine my life without her. 

My parents are also really for us and they treat Elle she's their own daughter and that's all I've ever wanted. 

Today was the pool party with everyone. A light brunch was being delivered to the rooms and me and Elle had a shoot for a magazine today. 

We thought it would be best to get it over and down with and then we could also use the pictures for our wedding album. 

I was meeting Elle in about 20 minutes and all I needed to do was get dressed. I was wearing a white shirt and Chino pants and Elle was wearing a white dress to make sure that we match. 

We were taking pictures in the vineyard like one of the dates that we went on and then we were going to take pictures in this one field. 

As I was getting ready, there was a knock on my door. 

"come in" 

"Are you ready?" Lucy asked 

"Yeah I am now" I said as I buttoned up the last button. 

"Let's get going then. I want to be back in time to get a bit more of a tan" she joked 

"Yeah you need it" and her mouth just dropped. "I'm just kidding" 

"You know you're lucky you're getting married tomorrow otherwise you would have a black eye by now" 

"Guess I'm lucky then" 

"Uh hum" 

We walked outside and Eloise was waiting with the photographer and they were talking. She looked beautiful as always. 

I swear every time I see her, she takes my breath away. 

"Good Morning beautiful" 

"Good Morning J" 

*********************

The photoshoot didn't take too long

The photoshoot didn't take too long. It was done and over within 40 minutes and thank god that it was.

I'm not the biggest fan of photoshoots but I was with Elle which did make it bearable.

As soon as I got back to the chateau, I got out of the shirt and chinos and got changed into swimming shorts and headed out to the pool.

Me and Elle were the last ones there and everyone was already in the pool.