Chapter 3 - "There's only one that stood out for me"

Justin's POV

As she drove out of the car park, I couldn't help but smile. What is this girl doing to me. I felt speechless during that interview. No girl has made me feel like. It's weird, I don't even know her.

I headed back to the meeting room where my parents were.

" Justin you took your time." My dad said.

" we just had a short conversation in the car park."

" okay which candidate did you like?" My mum said.

" to be honest there was only one that stood out to me. She has the past experience and she seems quite good at her job. But her previous place of employment shutdown and is in the news for being bankrupt. So I'll probably give the old owner a ring to find out what she was like when she was working there"

"sounds like a good plan. I think Eloise is perfect for the job. You need to decide by tomorrow morning Justin and we trust that you will make the right decision." my dad said.

" don't worry I will. Now see you later I've got work to do".

I headed out of the meeting room and went towards my office. I went to find out the number of Eloise's old workplace but that seemed quite difficult to find. Eventually I realised that I knew the guy she used to work for and gave him a quick call.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr ditch but I've had Eloise Taylor come for an interview as a PA and just wanted to know about why she left your workplace before if shut down and if she's a good PA."

"Yes of course. She's an excellent PA probably one of the best that I have had. She won't let you down at all. She actually left before we went bankrupt."

"Oh what was the reason for her leaving?"

"I'm sorry Mr Bieber I can not disclose the reasons. But i assure you that she won't let you down and she had her reasons to leave. In fact I don't blame her for leaving."

"Okay thank you mr ditch."

I was confused, what happened that made her leave. I just hope that it doesn't become frequent. I need a dedicated personal assistant. After doing some more research, the decision was clear, she seemed perfect for the job.

I'll call in the morning and tell her she's got the job.

I head home in my car and as I walk out of the building the receptionist says "good evening Mr Bieber"

"good evening Mandy"

I walk to my car and put my bag in the car and as I'm about to get into the drivers side, I notice a necklace on the floor. I picked up the necklace and opened the locket. There was 2 pictures inside. I put it in my pocket to give to the receptionist tomorrow, I didn't want to hassle her at the end of a day.

As soon as I got home I checked on Esther. The best dog ever. I got her a couple of months ago and she has been the only girl that I'm committed to.

---------------------------------------

The next morning

My alarm went off and I got out of bed and into the shower.

Once I was ready for work, I picked up the necklace and put it back in my pocket to give to Mandy and put it in lost property. I walked out of the door and headed for work. It sure was going to be a long day.