Chapter 29 - "So what is it that you want?"

Justin's POV

Eloise sat next to me and my lawyer on the other side. Natalie was sat on the opposite side of the table.

"you wanted to speak to me?"

"Yes, I did. I want you to know that I'm glad that the truth is out" She said with a big grin. She was starting to piss me off.

"Nothing of what you said was the truth. You lied to the media. We both agreed to never speak of our relationship to the press."

"I don't recall some deal" I was about to say something, but my lawyer stopped me and started talking himself.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I suggest you leave now."

"No, I don't think so"

"So, what is it that you want?"

"I want the house back"'

"And why would you want that"

"I want it because it is my dream family home"

"I'm not just going to hand it to you. I brought that house..."

"And yet you kept it. Seems like you couldn't let me go?" She knew how to wind me up.

"I had a dream for that house too. I brought it as a home for us for our marriage and our future which didn't happen. I am planning to put it on sale anyway, that will be the only way for you to have it"

"No, you can't do that, that house is mine..." She was starting to shout.

"I brought that, you never contributed. It was in my name and it still is"

"I'm going to give you some time to make a decision. You have until 6 tonight. Here are the contact details for my lawyer for when you put the house into my name"

She slid the card to my lawyer and walked out. Eloise followed shortly behind her and me and my lawyer headed to my office to decide what to do.

Eloise POV

I was in the elevator with Daniel and Natalie.

"Just so you know, it won't happen with him so don't get your hopes up"

"Excuse me"

"He doesn't go for girls like you. He goes for girls with status" that hit harder than I thought they would.

"My relationship with Mr Bieber is professional. That's all" She scoffed.

"Right"

I shook my head. This girl is starting to get on my nerves. Slandering Justin and then demanding a house. Then on top of that, she is rude to me. If Daniel wasn't her, she would have her weave ripped out.

We got to the ground floor and Daniel escorted her out to the main entrance to a group of press.

I needed to inform Justin. He actions against Justin hurt me more than I realised. When I read up about exactly what was going on, I was shocked to say the least.

I headed back up to my office and my office phone was ringing.

"Sorry but could you come to my office please with Luke. I've made a decision."

"Okay" I hung up and called Luke and he came within a few minutes.

We both headed into Justin's office and I stood in the back whilst they were talking. I didn't actually know why I was here.

"so, I have decided that I am going to go with the documentary interview, and I don't want it filmed in the office. I want it filmed in my penthouse. But I am also going to give Natalie the house since I don't want any more drama. I want to clear things up with the press and then be done with her and her craziness. I don't need that house."

"Mr Bieber are you sure that is what you want to do. we can sue her, and you can keep the house. There is enough proof to show that she has nothing related to the house other than the fact that she had lived there with you and has not entitlement to it" his lawyer said.

"Yes, I'm sure. I have my life and I don't want it to have anything related to Natalie. It could be a good thing in the long run to do the interview on YouTube."

"We could ask Forbes to do a behind the scenes as well" Luke said.

I was stood making notes.

"Yeah I like that idea. It would be Nice to be in the media for some good reasons and show them more of me and not what they read" I nodded to agree. He took on board what I had said to him about the speech and he took it on board a lot recently.

"Alright I will get on with organising and send all of the information to Miss Taylor. I think it would be best to do it this week so that is the first hand of everything. Have you got a day where you can take a half day from the office"?

"Eloise" Justin said.

"Um I deliver tomorrow is the only day since all of your meetings were sorted for Friday."

"Okay can you do it for tomorrow Luke?" Justin said.

"yes, I had got in contact with YouTube and a crew and they agreed to do one whenever. They just need 6 hours' notice. Everything will be seen by a lawyer first so that we will not be accused for slander."

"The best way to avoid slander is to just tell the truth and have some evidence to back it up in case it is taken to court or you get sued. We can also try to make an agreement with Natalie's lawyers to make sure that if she gets the house then she can't sue you and retract her interview and make a public statement apologising otherwise we take legal action. Whether we do or not it doesn't matter. The threat of a lawsuit with some of the evidence we have will be enough to send them packing and do what we want."

"Perfect" Justin said.

"Well I will make a press release discussing the documentary interview and it will take away some of the attention from Natalie." Luke said and then he headed out of the office with Justin's lawyer.

"Are you okay?" I asked Justin once we were alone. "I know it's a stupid question, but I don't know how you stayed calm today"

He smiled " I'll be okay, but I did nearly lose it"

"Yeah I nearly did too" He scrunched his eyebrows. he's confused. "It was in the elevator on the way down. I'm pretty sure Daniel also nearly lost his cool with the look on his face"

"Yeah Daniel was there with me when I found out"

"I know it's not my place but are you sure you want to give up the house?"

"Yeah, I am, Natalie was right. It was like I was keeping a piece of her. I needed to let her go and that meant letting the house go"

"Also, I need you to know that I won't be able to say anything in this documentary because of the court case. I have also put in the calendar when I won't be here."

"Of course, and take as many days as you need for the court case but just promise you won't leave me drowning"

"Of course, I won't. I have to make sure that everything is sorted, and I can work from home in the evenings."

"you don't have to"

"but I want to. It will keep me distracted"

"Okay but take it easy"

"I'm here if you need to talk. It might be different than talking to Ryan"

"thank you and you're right, Ryan giving me advice is awful" We both laughed.

"Well I have to go and do some work so that tomorrow can go smoothly and also you have an email that you need to see. I forwarded it to you."

"Thank you"

I went to my office and got on with some work.