panic attack pt.1

ARIA POV
I'm suddenly woken up with a jolt, immediately looking around the room, I see that Ace is no where to be found.

Where did he go?

I look around the room and bed once my eyes adjust to the darkness of the room and he's still not here. Where would he need to be this early?

We were doing homework last night, well actually I was doing- trying to do homework as Ace bothered me, claiming he needed to kiss me all over. By the time I had finished, it was almost 1AM and I wouldn't want him driving so late when he was tired so I let him stay the night earning a smile of approval from him.

When I leave my thoughts I hear the shower running, it was faint but it definitely was the shower.

"Ace?" I called out walking closer to the bathroom. I open the door slightly peering in and calling his name again.

"Im taking a shower baby" he yelled out, peeking his head out from behind the curtain. "Wanna join?" he smirks bitting his lip slightly as if nervous and looking me up a down still with that goofy smile on his face. The one that could make my knees go weak.

Getting over my fluster I decide to join him knowing it would make both of our days better. Well his actually but his happiness would make me happy too.

Ace peeks out again from behind the curtain checking to see if I had decided to join him. Realizing I was taking my shirt off he yells in excitement throwing his fist up. I laughed shaking my head, starting to strip in front of him, his eyes never leaving my body.

I made your my to the shower curtain, he eagerly pulled it back a bit to leave space for me to get in. He grabs my hand helping me inside the shower so I didn't slip. I look up at his face, his eyes glowing, that stupid lip still in between his teeth. When I finally make it inside he turns the handle of the shower to hotter, knowing he liked my shower to be hot.

"God your so fucking beautiful," he says shaking his head in disbelief, he holds onto both of hands holding them up, as he leans back a bit looking over every inch of my body. I immediately wanted to cover myself up but his hands holding mine didn't let me.

After he's done staring, I take a deep breath but it's quickly caught in my throat when he grabs onto my waist and pushes me against the wall of the shower.

"Wanna have some fun?" he asks his eyebrows raising 

"No" I whispered. "I do," he said as he began kissing down my neck extremely slowly. His lips come back up my down and near my jaw. I gasp not knowing whether to focus on the extreme cold of the wall, his warm body on mine or the fact that this insanely attractive man is kissing my neck.

"Baby...we're going...to be late" I said in between breaths. I didn't actually know if we were going to but I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Well then we better make this fast don't we?" he asks moving away from my neck and looking at me for a few seconds before he smashes his lips on mine.

•••

A few hours later and it's now almost time for us to leave, well we actually needed to leave 2 minutes ago but we leave when I want to. I was busy packing my bag and Ace was downstairs making breakfast, I was ready to go downstairs when Ace yells.

"We're gonna be late baby! Hurry your pretty little ass up!" he yells.

"Coming!" I yell back running down the stairs. I go down the stairs, slowing down when he tells me to. Sorry father. I turn the corner to the kitchen but he's too fast and meets me in the middle shoving a piece of avocado toast in my face.

"Here eat this" he said grabbing onto my chin so my mouth opened and he shoved the piece in my mouth, I groan knowing my lipgloss was ruined. "Yummy," he says with a huge smile like he's talking to a damn smile. He kisses the side of the mouth before he walks away.

I roll my eyes, pulling the piece of bread away from my mouth and walking to the front door, silently thanking my 10 minute past self for putting my lipgloss in my bag before I left.

I make sure I have everything before I lock the door, once I make sure I do, I walk to the car bitting into my toast as I walk. When I sit in the car, he smiles at me putting his hand on my thigh asking if I was ready and then starting to drive.
————

My leg starts bouncing when I realize what was coming in my class. The familiar feeling of dread comes to my stomach. Of course Ace notices and puts his hand on mg thigh squeezing it in a silent act of reassurance.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked looking at me for a split second before he needed to look back to the road.

"I don't think I can present my speech today. I'm not ready, there's gonna 100 people in that room." I explain swallowing the feeling of nausea down.

"Baby it's ok, want me to talk to the professor and ask for more time?" he asked sweetly. He was good friends with my profs family so I knew it would be possible. Though I wish I could do that, it would be pretty embarrassing to have your boyfriend talk for you about why you couldn't present. That reason being fucking nerves.

"Take deep breaths sweet girl" he says rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. I grab onto his hand wanting to hold onto something. He squeezes my hand now, adjusting his hold on it so it was more comfortable and then bringing my hand up to his mouth peppering kisses all over the back of my hand.

Calm down Aria.

It's not that big of a deal.

rewritten!!

I don't know why it just doesn't feel like Ace and Aria in this chapter but whatever... i hate it 😍😜

word count: 1071