safe

ARIA POV
"Drink up bitch," Mila yells at me shoving a shot in my hands. I grab it and down it quickly welcoming the burn in my throat.

"Fuck," I whisper clearing my throat as I drink my glass of water to chase down the alchohol.

"Let's go dance," Mila yells in my ear as she grabs my hand and drags me up toward the dance floor. I could never keep up with her especially when she was drunk. She was always bouncing around not doing the same thing for more than 30 seconds.

I was more of a slouchy, tried drunk whereas she became very hyper and loud which was the complete opposite of me. I mean I loved it but I couldn't keep up with her.

"This is our song," she yells bouncing around as her favourite song played. She jumps up and down flayling her arms around and then suddenly grinding on some man that randomly appeared.

Feeling tired I walk away toward the bar in hopes of sobering up at least a little so at least one of us was conscious and capable.

I ask the young bartender for some water and he hands it to be quickly. I chug it down suddenly feeling extremely thirsty. "Another," I say handing him my glass, he takes it refilling it and handing it to my again.

"Thanks," I say leaving my glass on the table as I turn around facing the dance floor and I watch everyone jumping around as they try to stand up right. This is going to be quite a night.
———————————-
ACES POV
"Im home," I yell as I walk into the front door. I was finally home and it was pretty late. I felt horrible coming home so late but I knew she wasn't asleep so when I hear no answer i'm very confused.

I yell out again and there's still no response. Thinking she might be in the bathroom, I walk to all the bathroom, some being already open and knocking on others with no response, the lights were off too so I had no idea where she was.

Starting to freak out slightly, I walk outside thinking she might for some weird reason be outside when it's very dark outside. I turn on the lights as I go, trying to look for her but she wasn't there.

I head back inside so I could see properly and I run up to our bedroom, I open the door but she still wasn't there. The bed didn't look touched as it was still perfectly made, the bathroom was open and the lights were off, no one was in the closet and now I was officially freaking out.

"Baby?" I yell out. No answer. "Where did you go?" I whisper to myself as I grab my phone to try and call her.

She's just gone out.

She's ok.

She's fine.

She's safe

She'll she back.

What if she's dead.

What if she's hurt.

What if- Stop. Stop.

"Stop. She's ok." I tell myself as I listen to the stupid phone ring. I hear her sweet voice flood my ears but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. I didn't want to hear her voice message I wanted to hear her live sweet voice.

"Fuck baby," I say trying to text her now. When I text her I text Kai so maybe he could help me or he knew where she was. "I'll be there in 5" Kai responds and I nod sitting on the bed trying to think of somewhere she could be.
—————————-
ARIA POV
"Sit down," I tell Mila as we sit in the cab. She