i wanna see

Avi is back!!! She's 2
—————————————————-

ARIA POV
"When is your zoom?" I yell from the bottom of the stairs up to Ace who was sitting in his office.

"5 minutes," I hear him yell back.

"Ok," I yell back walking back to the kitchen where Avi sits on the counter eating a bowl of raspberries.

"Dada have a zoom?" she asks and I nod stirring the vegetables in the pan.

"Yeah he has a meeting," I confirm.

"With who?" she asks. I think for a second actually unsure of who it was with. I assume Kai and his father were there.

"Grandpa, uncle Kai and all his workers," I tell her figuring it was a good enough answer.

"Grandpa?!" she yells excited. "I wanna see grandpa!" she yells about to jump off the counter before I hold her back so she didn't fall. I gently put her on the ground and she reaches up for her raspberries. I hand them to her and she jumps up and down.

"Grandpa grandpa grandpa," she cheers shoving a few raspberries in her mouth as she continues to say grandpa.

"Don't choke baby eat slowly," I tell her. A 2 year old yelling, jumping and eating wasn't a great mix.

I turn off the stove and grab my phone texting Ace to make sure it was ok for her to come up and see him.

Avi wants to do Dad, is it ok?

He answers he almost immediately.

Come in 5 mins, Kais being stupid.

Ok

"You can see Grandpa in 5 minutes," I tell her and she nods running over to the couch where she sits watching the TV.

I smile turning back to the stove where my veggies were done and now I had to cook the rice. So I wash and set the rice and water into the cooker and start it noting the thing that I was have to turn it off.

You can come now.

Ace texts me. I look over at Avi who's still watching the TV. I rinse some more raspberries so Ace and Avi could eat. I tell Avi to come toward me which she does. I grab her bowl and put all the raspberries into her bowl. I also grab Aces water bottle that he forgot.

I lift up Avi who's holding her raspberries, my other hand holding the water bottle. I walk up the stairs slowly careful to make sure she didn't drop the bowl.

I knock softly on the door and when I hear a come in, I open the door slowly.

ACE POV
"Come in," I yell when I hear the knock on the door. Aria and Avi come in, Aria looks focused looking down at the bowl that Avi was holding and Avi was smiling looking at me.

I smile back as they walk closer to me. Aria gestures to the bowl making me grab it and set it down on the table. She hands me Avi so I grab her and kiss her chubby cheeks as she giggles.

"Grandpa grandpa," Avi yells. "Hello my beautiful grand baby!" My dads voice booms through the screen scaring me a bit.

"Grandpa!" she yells again.

"How-" my dad starts before some fucking man interrupts him. "Sir, if we could just continue-".

"Shut the fuck up. Whoever you are" my dad simply says before his face morphs into a smile as he talks to Avi again.

"Ace move the camera down I don't want to see your huge face I want to see my beautiful grand baby," he sternly says making me sigh and move the camera down showing Avi who was currently shoving a handful of raspberries in her mouth.

"Slowly baby," I tell her pushing the bowl away and taking one at a time, ripping it in half before giving it to her.

"Hi Dad," Aria says moving into the screen.

"Hello Aria dear," my Dad greets her with a smile.

"I'd love to talk but I'm cooking so gotta go, call me tonight though," she finishes before giving me a quick kiss and walking out the door.

"Grandpa call me too?" Avi asks me looking up at me. I look down at her and nod my head.

"Yeah Grandpa call you too" I confirm. "You wanna watch TV?" I ask her lifting the remote from my desk drawer and turning on the TV that was on the other side of the room.

She rests her head against my chest, looking at the big flat screen TV as I hand her raspberries one by one as I listen to my Dad speak.

"Daddy look," Avi says for the 100th time tapping my arm as they go around her, my hands holding on hee little feet and rocking them up and down.

"I see butterfly," I say for the 100th time not paying attention. Feeling bad I look up and see the stupid bananas in pajamas going to the bears house.

I almost shut it off but I knew I couldn't do that to my butterfly. She sits quietly watching the TV as I continue to listen to whoever's speaking and handing her raspberries.

Hearing them start to talk like stupid motherfuckers I shield her ears not wanting to repeat any of the shit they're saying. She starts whining from my hands on her head but I couldn't let her hear it.

"No Dada!" she yells trying to pull my hands off her head.

I mute my computer and text Aria to come get her if she could right as one of the guys start spitting out vile words.

On my way

She texts me, I wait till she gets up here while I hand more raspberries to Aria and watching her stupid TV show as the people silently scream on my computer screen.

I hear the door open softly and Arias head peeks in. I nod my head telling her come in and she does. She walks closer to us, kissing me on the cheek. I smile at her kissing her lips and sitting back.

She goes to lift Avi but Avi whines in disagreement holding her arms out for me.

"Dada," she cries, her sticky raspberry covered finger reaching out for me.

"What about Mama?" Aria pouts turning Avi around and kissing her cheek.

"Mama and Dada," Avi says holding onto Arias neck while the other hand reaches out for me.

"Mama sit Dada lap," she says pointing to me. I smile pushing back in my chair a bit and holding my legs and arms open for them to sit down. I lean over and unmute my computer starting to speak.

"Keep your words clean please my daughter and wife are here," I simply say muting myself again and pull Aria toward me.

She sits down in my lap, Avi sitting in hers and Aria watches all the men sitting on their couches while Avi watches the TV.

"Of course," I hear voices say out to my request. I hand more raspberries to Avi, only a few remaining.

"Dinners ready whenever you're ready," Aria whispers in my ear as she holds onto my neck. Avi jumps off her lap running over her to the little baby couch to watch her TV is peace.

"I love you," I tell her holding her closer to me now that Avi was gone.

"I love you," she says back kissing me again.

"Get a room," I hear Kais voice boom through the computer. I flip him off continuing to kiss Aria.

here's a little something I had already written about last week

thank you guys so much for understanding the circumstances!

word count: 1303