drunk

This chapter is Ace being drunk instead of Aria!!
—————————————-
ARIA POV
"Have you seen Ace?" I ask the 100th person as I walk around the house trying to find him.

We were at some house party Ace insisted we go to, I obviously didn't drink anything as someone had to drive us home. Ace usually wasn't a easy drunk, he became clumsy and goofy which was better then angry or anything but he was hard to keep track of.

I had told a girl I knew to take care of him for a few minutes as I looked for a bottle of water. Every water was either full of vodka or half empty from god knows who.

After I finally found a few bottles I go back to where I had left Ace and he was gone, the girl was now on the other side of the room making out with some dude. So much for some fucking help.

I go upstairs assuming he thought it was our house and went to go sleep. He always had no idea of his surroundings.

"Ace?" I try and call out but there was no answer. I put my ear against each door, not wanting to walk into people doing nasty shit. I made that mistake with 2 rooms so now I wasn't going to do that again.

"Ace?" I call out again trying to hear for some kind of noise that could be him.
———————————-
ACES POV
"Hello?" I say as I hear the door to my room open. I just wanna take a nap.

"Hi," I hear some girls voice say. Excuse me miss get out of my house.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused as I try to find them. The room I'm in is pitch black and I can't see anything.

"I'm here for some fun," the girls voice says and I scrunch my eyebrows. "Well you won't find any here go downstairs," I say setting my head back onto the pillow.

I feel that girls hand touch my upper thigh and I flinch away squinting my eyes hoping I could see her.

"Aria?" I ask thinking maybe it was her. It didn't feel or smell like her so I don't think it's her. "I can be whoever you want me to be," she seductively says as I hear the bed creak meaning that girl is on the bed now.

"Excuse me girl I'm trying to sleep," I say putting my hand out to try and keep her away. I hope I don't touch any of her things. I feel her hand touch me again and then I feel her stinky breath on my face.

"Get off me," I say leaning away from her. "I have a girlfriend," I say thinking about Aria. She's so beautiful. "She doesn't have to know," She says.

"Actually she does because I tell her everything," I say nodding my head. "I can be your girlfriend for the night," she compromises and I shake my head again.

"I can't see your face but I can tell you're as ugly as a cows ass," I say to her and she gasps. "Excuse me," she says. "It's true," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Fuck you," she says standing up. I think. I hear the bed creak again and then her heels clicking on the floor as I assume she's walking away.

"Tell Aria i'm in here if you see her," I yell at her right when she closes the door. Finally now I can sleep again. But I don't have Aria so I don't know how much sleep i'll get.
————————————
ARIA POV
"Your slut of a boyfriend is in there," some girl says as she adjusts her thighs and wipes her mouth. "He's pretty good," she says smoothing out her hair and then walking away. Are we talking about the same man?

I enter the room and right when I do I hear groaning. It sounds like Ace.

"Ace?" I call out in a whisper and I hear his head lift up. "If you're not my girlfriend then go away," I hear him say. I smile and walk closer. "It's me baby," I say turning my flashlight on my phone so we could see each other.