hickey

This is set a while in the future. Aviana is around 15, Ace and Aria are around 36. Kai has a girlfriend and she's pregnant, Sana is 19.
——————————————-

"Hurry up butterfly" Ace yells as I pack Avi's lunch. "Stop calling me that" I hear her voice say back as I hear stomping come down the stairs.

"Excuse me," Ace calmly says looking up at her. "I will forever call you butterot and you'll like it," he says throwing a shirt at her.

"I was joking," she laughs throwing the sweater back at him. "Why'd you throw that?" she asks sitting at the table and grabbing her breakfast

"It's hot outside why are you wearing a sweater?" he asks confused as to why she was wearing a oversized sweater. "You always say I wear too little and now you're complaining again," she laughs.

"If it's 35 outside I'm not going to make you wear a sweatshirt, I also didn't say to wear a bra," he says sitting down next to her and eating his own breakfast.

"It's cold in my class I wanna wear it," she argues pulling it up. "Weirdo" Ace whisper shoving his waffles in his house. "You're so weird," she whispers back making Ace grab her fruit.

"Hey I wanted that," She yells trying to take it back. Ace drowns it in maple syrup so she wouldn't take it back and she suddenly draws her hands away and slumps on her seat.

"Here," I say handing her another bowl of fruit. "Thanks Mom," she smiles smirking at Ace that she got another bowl. He pushes her slightly and she dramatically yells pretending to fall of the chair.

"Get up," he laughs looking down at her. "Wow you're not even gonna help me," she gasps getting up. "Nope" he says still eating his waffles. He gives her a mouth ful smile and she cringes at his face.

"Hey it's time to go," I say pointing to the clock that said 7:10. "Sh- Nope" she starts before Ace interrupts her. "Sorry," she smiles sheepishly grabbing her bag, lunch and then her shoes. She runs back to us giving us each a hug, kiss and a 'i love you'.

"Who's driving me," she asks and I look to Ace. "Kai," he mumbles, his mouth still full of food. "Can you swallow your food please," I say and he does the same nasty smile to me as Avi.

"He's not here," Avi yells from the front door and I sigh grabbing my phone. I quickly call Kai and he answers with a sleepy voice.

"Hey you're supposed to pick up my daughter dumb fuck," Ace yells from beside me into my phone. I hear a gasp and then Kai thrashing around his bed.

"Tara went into labour I can't," he screams. I hear Ace grumble as he stares at me. "She's 3 months pregnant what is wrong with you," I say and he sighs actually getting up this time.

"Ok ok I forgot, i'll be there in 5 minutes," he says hanging up. "I swear to god, i'm gonna kill him one day," Ace grumbles shoving his face with more fruit. I kiss his head sitting down myself to start my breakfast.

"Kai will be here in 5 minutes butterfly," Ace yells out and we hear a little 'ok' yell back from the front door.

"She's so sweet," Ace laughs. "She gets it from you," I say and she shrugs. "Maybe... probably... definitely," he says putting his dishes away.

"You have to pick her up from school," I tell Ace as he walks out the door and he nods walking up to me and holding me close to him. "Kiss me," he says turning his head to face me. I kiss him and he pulls my neck in the deepen it as he always does. I swear he always thinks it's not enough.

"Ew," Avi says when she walks in the room. Ace slaps the apple out of her hand as he turns back to me kissing me again. "Does that mean I can do that with boys too, since mom is," Avi smiles knowing it would set Ace off.