zoom

they're a bit younger here so they're in high school on zoom
—————————————————-
ACE POV
The alarm blaring wakes me up with a jolt. I open my eyes slightly groaning while I throw my hand over Arias body and click the stop button to make the stupid alarm shut up.

I was sleeping over at Arias house last night and she had class way early in the morning whereas I didn't start till late since both my first section classes were cancelled.

"Wake up baby," I whisper running my hand over her cheek, moving the hair off her face.

"What," she groans moving her head up toward mine.

"Wake up," I tell her again.

"Already," she groans turning on her back and looking up at the ceiling.

"5 more minutes," she compromises looking over at me and closing her eyes immediately.

"Fine," I sigh looking over at the clock marking when I needed to wake up her.

5 minutes pass by quick and it's time for her to wake up again. I shake her awake being a bit more aggressive this time since she really needed to wake up.

"No," she yells throwing her blanket over her face.

"I will throw you out of this bed don't make me," I tell her lightly shoving her as if I was about to push out of the bed.

Finally she sits up and adjusts her pants that rode up before grabbing her phone, her hair a mess. I laugh slightly watching her walk around with her eyes closed.

"Fuck you," she says as she walks out the door when I start laughing louder at her.

I could sleep another 2 and a half hours but I still get up and set her computer up on her desk so she would be ready to go when it was time.

I hover over her zoom link ready to click it. I also set her water bottle down on her desk and grab a protein bar from her snack drawer so she could eat something when she gets out.

Once everything is ready I go back into the bed shivering from not having a shirt on and walking around her always cold room.

She comes out of the bathroom 25 minutes later looking much fresher. Her hair was brushed out, her face was glowing with lotion and her lips were soft with chapstick.

"Thank you," she says coming over to me and kissing me softly, referring to the set up I did for her.

"Of course," I tell her kissing her again. As she walks away I slap her ass making her punch me in the forearm.

"I'm joining so shut the fuck up," she tells me. I hear the little noise of the computer telling her she had joined. I watch all the people file in from the bed. She moves her computer screen higher up looking back at me.

"What was that?" I ask her.

"They can see you lying in the bed," she tells me.

"So, let them see what a sexy boyfriend you have," I tell her

"Yeah so sexy," she nods sarcastically.

"That's what you said last night," I smirk turning around to face the wall instead of her.

She finishes class rather quickly and jumps back into bed holding onto my arm.

"When's your next class?" I ask her looking at the time.

"8:55," she tells me. That leaves 20 minutes to do nothing.

"Get up now," she says slapping my ass.

"Screw you I'm getting up when I want," I tell her. I scroll through Uber Eats as Aria sits behind me, biting on my arm.

"What are you doing," I ask her. "Ouch," I flinch when she bites extra hard. She continues biting my bicep as I start ordering some Tim Hortons craving an ice capp. I order some hash browns, 3 ice capps, 2 bagels with cream cheese, and a frozen lemonade for Arias sister.

"Go to class," I tell her showing her that it was 8:54. She rolls her and jumps off the bed going into her chair and looking for her next class.

"I have Mr. Miller next," she says raising her eyebrows in a playful motion.

"Fuck off," I say rolling my eyes. I had Mr. Miller last year and he absolutely detested me. I don't know what that man had against me but he absolutely hated me. Now having to hear his name, hear his voice or see his ugly face makes me shiver with disgust.

As soon as I hear the bing of the join and hear his greetings to the class I immediately want to get up and go the bathroom to - throw up - get ready. I get out of the bed and Aria turns her camera off so they wouldn't see me.

I grab my sweatpants off the floor and pull them on adjusting my underwear that has twisted as I slept. I pull my sweatpants down a bit not liking the feeling of them around my waist instead of the hips.

Aria looks back at me with a little smirk as she shamelessly looks at me. I walk closer to her knowing her camera was off.

"Good morning," I whisper knowing it would make her blush. We already greeted each other for the day but I wanted to do it again.

"Whoever is unmuted should mute themselves now," I hear Mr. Asshole say. Aria pulls away from me with widened eyes looking at her screen which in fact showed she was unmuted.

"Fuck," she whispers putting her head in her hands.

"Im sorry," I tell her. "No one knows it's you don't worry,"

"Aria turn your camera on please," he speaks again.

"Shit leave," She says pushing me away.

"Why?!" I say putting my hands up.

"Aria camera on now please," he says again. Aria turns the camera on leaving her class with a clear view of my abs with her face in the corner, fear written on her face.

"Oh," I hear the teacher say clearly shocked.

"Hey sir," I say leaning down showing my face in the frame. It couldn't get any worse now.

"Mr. Ferrari," he greets nodding his head in acknowledgment. "Pleasure to see you again," he continues.

"Pleasure is mine," I say smiling kindly.

"Let's get back to the lesson if that's ok with you Miss. Amos," the teacher says waiting for Aria's response.

"Of course sorry for the interruption," Aria mutters.

He continues talking making Aria turn to me. She tries to look angry but as soon as I start trying not to laugh she bursts out laughing making me also start laughing.

"I fucking hate you," she yells still laughing uncontrollably.

"I told you Mr. Asshole ruins everything," I say sighing finally gaining my composure.

I haven't posted in a while and I really really hate this but i needed to post something.

this is also real short so i apologize for that

anyway hope you like!

word count: 1169

hehe ^^