here

ARIA POV
"Hello," I say as the call was picked up.

"Hey," Dante responds. I can hear he's in a car as the engine runs.

I was currently trying to surprise Ace by showing up back in town, I'd been out of province for quite a while, 1 and a half month to be specific and Ace claimed he was dying because he hadn't seen me in so long.

He said he felt like we were long distance or something and that he was so sad that he couldn't hold me every night.

He would send me pictures every single night showing his new 'Aria' usually it just being a new shirt on his pillow. I could the tiredness in his eyes whenever he sent the photos. Usually his face was scrunched up into the pillow as if wanting to sink into it. I made me sad everytime he would send them but I had to leave and it made me just as sad.

We would facetime every night too falling asleep together. I felt like a stupid teenager again even though i'm only 19, I still felt like I was 16 again.

But now I could finally be back, I had told Ace that I needed to take another week which made him extremely mad, he didn't like it at all but it's ok because it was all fake.

"I'm outside," Dante says. "Near 37," he continues after a second which I assume he was looking for the marker. "Hi Aria!!" I hear distantly through the phone.

"His dumbass just needed to come, made me wait outside his house for 40 minutes as he took a fucking shit," Dante growls.

"Ok ok i'm coming," I laugh walking with my bags toward the exit. Once I'm outside, I look around at the signs and start walking to the descending signs as I was around 49 instead of 37.

"Ok i'm here," I say standing directly under the sign. "Look up," Dante says so I do and he's in fact right in front of me, waving his hand through the window.

I open the trunk and set my bags in. I already hear Kai screaming my name. I walk around the car to the back seat knowing Kai would want me to sit near him as no one was in the front seat.

"Hi Aria!" Kai screams throwing his arms around me. "Hi Kai," I say laughing awkwardly and hugging him back. "You have no idea how much I missed you I have so much to tell you," he starts going on one of his rants.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kai but sometimes I forget he's a young teenager, he's still in high school and has a million stories to tell.

"Kai shut the fuck up please," Dante groans when Kai starts another story.

"No," Kai pauses before continuing his story. "Ace is fucking calling me," he yells and now Kai shuts up.

Realizing I hadn't checked my messages in a while, I open my phone and go to messages seeing the many notifications from Ace. I turn my read receipts off so he can't see that I read them and start reading through them.

Good morning baby.

I miss you.

I love you.

Are you still sleeping?

Baby?

Come back to me soon please.

2 hours later.

Baby?

Are you in a meeting or something?

Why aren't you answering me?

Did I do something?

If I did, can you answer me so we can talk about it? I wanna fix whatever I did, if I did something.