prom

this is set to when Aria and Ace just started dating, around 17 years old!!
—————————————————-
ACES POV
Come over :)
I see on my phone as I lay in my bed looking through videos of people going to prom. Today was my prom and though I wasn't terribly excited I had to admit I was really fucking excited to see Aria in her dress.

She absolutely would not tell me a single detail about her dress, she wouldn't tell me the colour, the style, the type, nothing. She wouldn't even let me buy my own tie to match since then I would see what colour she was wearing.

I had my suit hung up on my door, freshly ironed and clean. Mama insisted on steaming and pressing the suit for hours, she claimed she never thought I would actually go so now it would need to be perfect. I mean I was grateful, I didn't have to do shit for it.

With my suit?

I text back unsure of how to go to her house. Did we want to get ready with me there, surely not I'd see her dress.

Yes with your suit, Dante's here I figured you're both lonely so you could keep each other company and I could surprise you with my dress 😉

I smile as I jump out of my bed, grab my suit which was in a bag and my keys and head down the door where I see Mama sitting on the couch with Sana.

"I'm going to Arias house, you can come if you want to but I'll send pictures if not," I tell her.

"Oh Ace I would love to," she says jumping up and down excitedly.

"Go find Dad," she tells Sana who runs away toward Dads office.

Mama swiftly takes off running toward the door where she slips her shoes on and claps her hands as she grabs my suit and waits for me to put my shoes on.

"You're more excited than me," I laugh opening the front door and holding it open for Mama to walk out before I close the door behind me.

"Of course I'm excited," she says smiling brightly as she sits in the car, I close the door behind her and go to the driver side of the car, I sit and we take off to Arias house.

"Are you going to go get ready at her house?" Mama asks me.

"I don't know she just told me to come over so I am, I mean Im not ready so I'll have to get ready there but I think she just wants to give Dante company" I explain.

Mama simply nods her head looking out the window.

"You can keep her mom company too, or help the girls get ready," I say.

"Oh I love her mom she is just the sweetest lady ever," Mama says sighing in content. I laugh at her shaking my head.

We quickly arrive to Arias house and I step out of the car, Mama opening her own door before I could reach it, she holds onto my suit and we walk to the front door. I knock on it wanting to be courteous of their privacy.

Arias mom opens the door and smiles when she sees us.

"Ace and Mom, hello!" she says waving her hand and stepping to the side signalling for us to come in.

"We would've brought something with us but Ace didn't tell me beforehand that he was coming over I would have prepared something," Mama explains slapping my arm.

"Ouch I told you as soon as I found out I was going," I defend myself rubbing my arm.

"Oh it's alright, we have plenty, come in, Ace you go ahead to wherever you'd like, Dante is upstairs but steer clear of Arias room you know how she is, Mom you come with me I want to show you something I've been waiting forever to show you," Arias mom says pointing everywhere she was talking about.