drunk

ACES POV
"Ace I think someone's at the door," I hear Kai yell at me as I was upstairs drying my hair after my shower.

"Well then answer it," I yell back. Why is he telling me someone's at the door as if he's 3 years old and can't answer the door without daddy's help. Fucking child.

"Help," he screams and then I hear a grunt. Fuck me. Guess he does need daddy's help. I throw some sweatpants on, wasn't about to help my being kidnapped brother with only a flimsy towel on.

I run down the stairs and towards the door, I can still hear his grunting so his ass isn't gone yet. When I turn the corner I'm met with something I never thought I'd see. Wasn't prepared for that.

I see Kai trying to hold up a very out of it Aria. He can barely hold her, I can see his legs wiggling as she leans her whole body against him. Weak ass boy, she isn't even heavy. Mila stands in front of them, she's laughing her ass off not helping in any way. She probably threw her in his arms.

"Don't just stand there, help me," Kai begs trying to hold her up when she starts slipping. I run over to them, easily grabbing Aria and lifting her up, one arm under his knees and the other on her back. She looks so beautiful.

"What happened to you," I ask her. Shes very out of it, her eyes droopy and she's slightly giggling, a smile drawn on her face. "I drinked too much, I drunk too much? No wait I'm drunk. I drinked too much," she decides nodding her head.

"Okay let's come over here," I say turning around and carrying her over to our couch. I set her on her side so she doesn't choke and then I run to the bathroom, grabbing a garbage can and putting it on the floor near her face.

"Mila you seem more sober, you can sit on the other couch or wherever," I say pointing to the other side of the couch. I would still take care of Mila if she needed. I knew Dante would take care of Aria so why shouldn't I do the same. It obviously wouldn't be the same care for Aria but it's enough that she wouldn't die.

"Thanks," she mumbles sitting on the couch and staring at the wall. "You okay baby," I ask her softly. I was absolutely mad at her for not calling me and getting this drunk when I wasn't with her. God knows what could happen to her, she always promised me she wouldn't get super drunk if I wasn't with her. She could've at least called me but I wasn't going to get mad at her know. I needed to make sure she'd be okay first.

"Yeah," she smiles grabbing my hand and kissing my palm. "Wait you're Ace right," she says squinting her eyes at my hand. "No whos Ace? I'm Kyle," I answer in a higher pitched voice. She gasps pulling away from me and going for her phone. Let's see how this pans out.

"I have a boyfriend, get away from me please," she says putting her hand up in my face and going to my contact. She quickly clicks my name and it calls my phone. I grab mt phone holding it up to her hoping she would realize it was me but she doesn't. She gasps again.

"How did you get his phone?" she yells. She starts looking around. "How'd you get in our house," she yells. She's beautiful and smart but she still hasn't looked at my face. "Look at my face," I say bringing my hand out to hopefully pull her face towards me. "No I have a boyfriend," she yells closing her eyes and looking away.

"Sweet girl, open your eyes," I coo running my thumb over her cheek. If she doesn't realize it's me now I have no hope. "Ok, but only because only Ace calls me that," she says ever so slowly opening her eyes. When she finally meets my eyes she squints as if not remembering it's me.

"What's your brothers name," she asks skeptically. "Which one?" I answer with the same amount of question. "Your favourite," she smirks. "Kai," I answer rolling my eyes. She nods with a smirk and then tugs on my arm telling me to sit with her. I gratefully sit next to her, pulling her head onto my shoulder so I can hold her.

"Did you have fun?" I ask her as my hand runs through her hair. She on the other hand is trying to climb me as her legs go all over my body. I mean i'm not complaining but she's always been such a lovey, touchy and weird drunk. I love it.

She now sits on my shoulders, her hands fisted in my hair which I don't know how I feel about it. It's giving me some flashbacks which I gratefully accept but I always feel guilty thinking about her in that way when she was so vulnerable and uncohesive.

"Get down," I say trying to pull her off when she starts wobbling making my head and crane be pulled back and forth. I'm not ready to be decapitated.

"Fine," she mumbles throwing her leg over my head and plopping her butt down on the couch next to me. "You wanna eat something?" I ask her. I knew she was hungry. "No," she whispers shyly. She's hungry.

"Ok well you're getting pasta so make some room in there," I say poking her stomach and then getting up so I could make the pasta. I'm not alone for long though as she waltzers behind me, her trailing everywhere I go.

"Sit here and watch me," I say grabbing her and putting her onto the counter. She sits quietly, swaying ever so slightly as she tries to stay awake. She needs some food in her first, I won't let her sleep without eating. Ever.

"I wanna sleep," she whispers grabbing my arm and hugging me as she hugs me resting her head on my shoulder. I laugh holding her waist as I try to wake her up. "You wanna play a game?" I gasp suddenly. She shoots up nodding her head like a child. "Whoever can stay up the longest gets a piece of candy," I say. She nods her head yes, prying her eyelids open with her fingers, her eyes looking huge.

"I can be awake so good," she slurs    "Good job baby," I say patting her thigh. She's such a child when she's drunk, a literal child.

"here you go," I say handing her the bowl of pasta. I bring her over to the island stool so she can eat and she does. She scoffs down the entire bowl faster then I ever could and I feel so proud. "Chew baby," I remind her when she simply swallows the whole pasta. She slowly down making sure to enunciate her chews.

She finishes 3 bowls like I wanted her to and now I knew she had a full stomach. As we head up, I make sure to bring goldfish, ibuprofen and water with me before we head up. She needed something to eat with the ibuprofen if she needed it during the night and of course water.

We make it to our room and she's quick to get in the bed. I stop her before she hits it knowing she was dirty. "How about we take a shower first," I suggest. She shakes her head no, I knew she wanted to sleep. "Sleep," she whispers shutting her eyes. She needed to shower.

"How about you sit in the shower and I clean you off," I suggest instead and she nods her head. "Just don't touch my no no spots," she giggles and I nod. "I promise, though that's not what you said last night... or this morning," I whisper the last part but she heard me.

"That's private information sir," she whispers back slapping my chest. "Oh i'm sorry baby," I apologize as I grab our clothes.
————————

Our shower is short lived when Kai comes in our room banging on the bathroom door. I tried to explain to him that we were busy, not getting busy, though I would liked to- that's beside the point, he said that Mila was throwing up everywhere and he needed Dante's number.

We sit in the bathroom with our half assed shower thanks to Kai. I tell him Dante's phone number through the door as we were naked, he thanks me and he leaves.

We finally resume our shower and I can get her all clean in peace. Now we're in our bed, she's still half falling asleep, she claims she's winning the game which I assure her she is and she's waiting for me to tell her she could sleep. Bless her heart.

Finally she's all ready, I didn't bother putting clothes on her since I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and I didn't mind one bit of it.

"Now you can sleep baby," I whisper to her as I hold her close my hands going through her semi wet hair. Her eyes immediately flutter closed as she finally sleeps.

"I love you," I whisper to her kissing the top of her head. She was so gorgeous. And she was all mine.

I rlly don't like this as I think it's boring and long but oh well hope you like it!!

word count: 1602