he said what?

"hey baby how was work?" Ace asked as I stumbled into our room about to pass out from exhaustion.

"fine" I sighed as I went to the bathroom trying to freshen up as fast as I could before going to bed.

Ace came up behind me, hugging my waist with his head on my shoulder as I washed my hands.

"ur so beautiful" he swooned as I walked to my closet to get my nightmare.

After finally getting ready for bed I strolled into bed with Ace waiting for me to sit down.

"lie down I wanna rest on ur stomach" Ace said pulling my legs down so i'm lying down.

"ahh finally, so what'd u do today" he asked me.

slightly mad cause he forgot I carefully asked him if he didn't see my message.

"did u not like my message?" i asked him feeling sad but also relieved because of the sudden realization and embarrassment of what u sent.

" what message darling i was sleeping earlier i must have missed it" he said getting up to get his phone.

Now regretting what i sent i quickly grabbed his phone before he could get to it.

"nothing forget it, I got mixed up with my message to Mila earlier" I tried to save myself with a lie.

"okay then...i was supposed to call Dante earlier anyway gimme me phone for a sec," Ace asked me

"wait no- i mean i don't want u to be distracted i wanna spend time with you," I said as I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"aww darling that's not gonna work on my" he said as he grabbed his phone from my hand.

"there is a message from you my love, i'm sorry i didn't see earlier," he said with a hint of guilt.

"no no it wasn't important just call Dante make it quick i wanna watch a movie." I said trying to change the subject from the photo.

Ace opened his phone and to my surprise he didn't listen and went to check the message. Before he could see i snatched the phone from his hand and hid it.

"hey that was a photo i wanna see what my gorgeous girl sent me." he said with a smirk.

"no i didn't mean to send it to you," i said now realizing it was a stupid thing to say.

"i saw skin who the fuck was it for then." he said getting angry before taking my surprise for a chance to grab the phone.

"idk why i said that it was for you, i'm just embarrassed now" i said sadly

"don't be embarrassed i like when u send me little photos in the day even when u tease me"

Still not wanting him to see I held the phone far from his body as he leaned in trying to get the phone from my hand.

As he leaned in he kissed me knowing i'd become putty in his hand.

"*kiss* please can i have my phone ...please *kiss* u look so beautiful right now *kiss*." he said before laughing realizing it wouldn't work.

"just gimme please i wanna see it" he said as i finally gave in realizing he wouldn't give up and could eventually see it since it was his phone.

"fine here" i said before quickly hiding my face in the pillow from embarrassment.

"why are u embarrassed darling u look hot, I knew I saw something hot when I was half awake this morning" he said lifting my head from the pillow

"why were u not wearing it when u came back I wanna see u in that in real life." he said smirking and kissing me looking for the outfit on the floor.

"i changed before coming home" i said now feeling sacred cause id have to tell him the story.

"why i wouldn't have been mad I know ur mine, u look so sexy" he said confused.

"something happened..." i said knowing he was gonna blow up any second.

"what happened" he asked cautiously.

"you know that Kai guy from work that u don't like?" I asked noticing his fists clenching.

"yeah" he said through gritted teeth. "do i need to kill someone?" he asked

"possibly..." i said looking away from his eyes

He gripped my chin and kissed me lightly before saying "you know you can tell my anything if he did something to you i can't promise I won't hurt him but i will hear you out, always" he said kissing me again

"okay um so- idk how to say this" i said taking a deep breath.

"your scaring me baby" Ace said gripping my hand for comfort

"when i walked into work today, Mila said I looked hot like she does every day, then Kai walked up and at first he was being nice but then he started being a bit weird"

"here's your coffee, Mrs. Winters" i said handing my boss her morning coffee.

"ah thank you so much Aria I appreciate it" she answered back giving me a warm smile.

As I walked to my desk I locked eyes with Kai noticing his wandering eyes up and down my body. Remembering what Ace said I cowered and quickly went to my office finding Mila.

"shit baby girl you look hot" Matt said.

"holy shit you look gorgeous" Mila said

"thank you guys, you look good too"

"not as good as you" Mila said

"you do look gorgeous" my heart dropped as I heard his voice, Kai.

"thank you kai i really appreciate it" i answered trying to stay calm and be nice.

As kai walked closer i couldn't help but notice his hand wander to my lower back almost touching my butt.

"can you move ur hand please, i have a boyfriend remember, thank you" i said moving away from his grasp.

"can i speak to you for a second Aria? Duty calls" he said

"Me being stupid enough to believe him I followed him when he started touching me again a bit and when I told him i wasn't comfortable and that I had you he got mad and called me a sl*t" I said tearing falling down my face.

"HE SAID WHAT" Ace yelled before jumping off the bed grabbing his keys.

"NO, please don't leave me" i said quietly

"ok fine but tomorrow i'm taking u to work and he's not making it to the end of the day" Ace said before bringing me onto his lap and hugging me

"would you have told me if i didn't ask?" he asked, i knew he was sad I didn't tell him right away

"idk eventually probably" i said "i don't want to think about it anymore i wanna sleep." I said already falling asleep from his touch

"of course darling, good night my love, i love you so much." he said kissing my forehead.

"i love you more" i said before drifting to sleep.

vote and comment pls❤️
CREDIT: me

the stories i write seem to be getting more reads, should i write more of my own, lemme know. <3

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I NEVER EXPECTED ALMOST 300. ❤️❤️