obsessed

ACES POV
I was on my way to Arias work because I wanted to surprise her. She always surprised me at my office so why not a change and me surprise her.

I had lunch since I knew she would forget to eat, as she always did. I had some flowers I bought about an hour ago and even some chocolate because she had even told me this morning that she was craving this specific chocolate.

I'm about 5 minutes away now, the goods are secured in a bag sitting on the seat where she's usually sitting. I even strapped it in with the seatbelt so it didn't move anywhere.

When I finally made it to her work, I park the car, grab the stuff and set it into my lap realizing I had to do something very important first.

Call her.

"Hi baby," I say when she finally answers my call. "Hi," she says, I can hear her pen scratching on the paper and the papers shuffling around.

"Where are you?" I ask and she sighs before I hear her chair creak as if she sits back. "In my office? Why?" she asks suspicious. "Nothing I just wanted to talk to you in private. I don't want any creepy people listening in on this very intimate conversation," I tease grinning like a fucking baby as I hear her laugh flood my ears.

"Intimate? Really?" she asks. "Yes of course, I find office talk very sexy," I tease. "Shut up you're making my cheeks go red," she rushes out. "Well then i'm glad we made sure you were alone," I say. "I wish I could see those red cheeks," I continue almost about to laugh knowing I was actually about yo see them.

"I wish too but I'll be home soon I promise," she says, her pen continuing to scratch onto the papers.

"Ok well my beautiful love I'll leave you to work for a few more hours before you either come home, or I'll bother you again. I'll pick you up, leave your car there, take it back tomorrow," I say and I know she's smiling and blushing again when she doesn't respond.
"Ok," she squeaks out immediately hanging up.

This girl.

I make sure my face isn't bright red before I leave the car, I make my way down to the front entrance. I open the door walking through the entrance and greeting the very sweet lady at the main hall.

Her name was Linda and she always was super nice. "Hey Linda," I say. "Hi Ace!" she enthusiastically says back. "Welcome back, Aria is in her office, you can head right up," she says clicking a button allowing my to go into the elevator to her office.

My baby is so fucking smart she got her own elevator to her own office. Sure I had all those things too but I didn't work nearly as hard as her. That's why I will always and forever gift her with anything she wanted whenever she wanted. She's given me so much more than I could ever throw my money at.

As I walk toward her office, I can't help but notice a man walking quite a few feet in front of me, a skip in his step as he walks the same way i'm walking.

He must just be going to visit someone else's office that's on his floor. That must be it. I hope.

But tp my dismay, he turns right yo Arias door, knocking a few times. More times than is necessary and waits at the door, I can see his stupid fucking grin he's trying so desperately to hide.

Should I walk up next to him thus 1. scaring him and 2. showing off my gorgeous girlfriend and the fact that she was all mine.

I decide to peek around the corner and just watch the encounter as both people are unaware of my presence. I can scare him later.

I never ever thought of Aria doing anything with this man, that's not my fear here I knew she would never do something like that, as neither would I. I was more scared of how he would act and how he was advance towards her. I definitely was still scared of how she would react to his advances, would she accept? No. Would she immediately stop him? I hope so. He better not play some shit cause I will beat his ass.