im gonna miss him

the beginning of Ace and Arias relationship, doing long distance
—————————————————-
I wake up excited for the day ahead of me. Ace is in town for the weekend and I couldn't be happier. We've spent every single day together so far, but today was our last day.

I try not to think about it as I get up early, 7:30am and go straight to the shower. I couldn't smell bad. I take a nice quick shower and immediately start getting ready. I put on a cute outfit and start my hair and makeup.

Ace had texted me this morning what he wanted me to wear so that's exactly what I put on.

I begin my makeup not putting on too much cause I knew Ace didn't like it. He would always say my natural face was so much better and he would obviously kiss it all off in 5 seconds anyway. I even straighten my hair since my hair gets super frizzy from the shower.

As I'm doing my makeup I get a call from Ace, I put up excited and his sweet voice flows through my ears.

"Good morning baby, I just left the house and I'm on my way. I need a favour from you though" he says, his voice muffled from the loud car.

"Anything," I say patting the blush on my cheeks.

"Can you bring me some breakfast, I didn't get time to eat after the gym, anything you think I'll like, I'll eat it" he asks.

"Yes sir, I'll make you something," I say smiling. I liked doing things like this for him. Made me feel like we were married living in a cute house with a cute life while I make breakfast for my husband.

"Thank you baby, I love you, I'll see you in 30 minutes" he says hanging up the phone.

I quickly finish up my makeup making sure I looked good. I picked up my bag and headed downstairs where I thought about what I could make him.

I knew he ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the morning so that's what I would make. He usually eats it in a special type of bread but I didn't have that so white bread it is. I toasted both slices and grabbed the peanut butter. I open the fridge looking for the jelly, shocked to see none. Oh my god. I don't have any jelly. I look up and down the fridge begging for some jelly to pop out of thin air.

I look through every drawer and cupboard looking for some jelly and found none. Great. Guess he's getting a peanut butter sandwich.

I grab some pineapple too hoping it would balance out the dryness of the sandwich. As soon as I pack everything up he texts me letting me know he was outside. I had to take my own car to the station since I was lying to my parents that I was going to school when I was actually going out with Ace. It made me feel bad for lying but I couldn't ditch Ace when he went through all this effort just to see me.

I grab the keys and get into the car backing out and stopping right next to Ace who smiles at me through the window. I drive past him letting him follow behind me. I drive us to the train station and park. It took me a second to park and I could see Ace laughing at me. He was so mean. We couldn't all be skillfull drivers like him.

He parks next to my car and I get out grabbing my stuff out of my school bag. He comes up behind me and turns me around so I was facing him. He whispers a quick hi before kissing me. I melt into his arms kissing him like my life depended on it. He pushes me against the back door of the car as we keep kissing. He lets me go a few seconds later and flustered I turn back around grabbing the sandwich and pineapple handing it to him.

"Woah baby you did all this for me," he smiles kissing me again.

I lock my car and we head into his car where he starts eating.