babysitting

"Everybody ready?" Mama asks as she looks us all over. Mama and Papa were going on a vacation just for them, Ace had planned it as a surprise for their anniversary.

"Yeah I think so" Ace says coming around the corner with the last suitcase. "4 suitcases for 2 people what the hell are you bringing," Ace says as Mama laughs. "This beauty doesn't come from nowhere" she says and Ace nods. "True"

"I'm out peace," Kai says also leaving but he was just going to his girlfriends house. "I'm not leaving for a week, i'll be back like tomorrow or 2 days" he says as we nod and he leaves.

"I don't like his girlfriend," mama scowls. "If he brings her here I want you to analyze her and report back to me ok, Aria I know you're good at that so do that for me," Mama says and I laugh. "Of course I will don't worry"

"Sana," Papa yells, we hear little feet slap the floor and Sana in a princess dress appears around the corner. "We're leaving now," Mama says and Sana frowns.

"No leaving," she says with tears in her eyes, "oh my baby," Mama says pulling Sana up to her arms. "We won't be gone long, and look!" Mama points towards me and Ace. "Big brother and Aria are gonna take care of you," Sana looks towards us and her face lights up. "Ariaaaaa" she yells now leaning towards me. I pick her up and Mama playfully scoffs.

"Ok fine then miss Sana we won't miss you either," Mama jokes and Sana giggles. "i'm gonna miss you Mama don't worry," Sana nods and Mama kisses her all over her face. Papa does the same and then he has to rip Mama away from Sana.

"C'mon we gotta go were gonna miss the flight," Papa says and Ace stops him, "I got you to jet so you leave whenever you want to," Mamas face brightens up at that idea. "Nope no we're leaving now" Papa says before Mama can go back to Sana.

"Bye babies," Mama yells as the door slams shut. "Well then," I laugh walking towards the couch with Sana still in my arms. Ace sits next to me and leans his head against my shoulder.

"Why am I the smallest one holding everyone," I say and he lifts his head, "Sana is the smallest one" he smirks. "I'm the smallest adult". "yeah that's true... is this better" he says swiftly grabbing the both of us and bringing us onto his lap. My head on his chest facing the right, Sana sitting the same way as me and Ace facing forwards.

"Yeah, but we're not too heavy?" I ask and he laughs, "both your weights are probably not even mine,".

We randomly start watching TV but Sana decided she wanted to go play so she was now playing in front of us while we watched TV. "We cant do this for a week," I say and Ace shrugs from behind me. "i'm not complaining" he says kissing my neck. He soon moves to my lips and we forget anything happening around us.

Sana screeches and we both pull away quickly looking at her. She was standing in front of us with what looked like a stick out in front of her. "What happened," Ace asks grabbing her arm and looking her over for any injury.

"Cooties," Sana says and I sigh a breath of relief. "Are you serious Sana," Ace asks dropping his head to my chest realizing she wasn't hurt.

"Cooties are yucky," she says and I laugh. "Who has cooties," I ask and she thinks for a second. "Boys" she says and Ace cheers.

"Yes good job Sana," he lifts her up and shakes her, "and cooties are?" he asks. "YUCKY" she screams and he shakes her again. "YUCKY" he screams back.

"If they're so yucky why are you giving me yours" I ask and he looks down at me. He brings back down now on his lap. "I don't have cooties," he shrugs and Sana shAkes her head.

"Bambi is boy, boy have yucky cooties," she says and I laugh. "That means I gotta stay away right," I ask Sana and she nods. "Yap" she laughs and I laugh.