craving

ARIA POV

I toss in bed my eyes unable to stay open but my brain as awake as can be. I couldn't get a damn burger out of my head. How delicious would a nice juicy burger with fries be right now.

I look at Ace through my half closed eyes admiring his face. His clear golden skin, his long lashes resting on his cheeks, his plump lips slightly open, his strong nose and his sharp jaw. I hoped seeing this beautiful man beside me with his arm wrapped around me would get this burger out of my head but it didn't.

If anything it made it worse knowing I could stay in my comfy bed while my lovely husband got me my burger.

It was 2am. If i didn't sleep soon, I don't think I would at all.

I want that damn burger. If only it was my brain creating the craving and not the baby inside of me. I couldn't crush the craving of someone else without fulfilling it.

I knew Ace needed to work tomorrow so I lean over to the nightstand grabbing a bag of goldfish I keep on there in case I got hungry. I as softly as I can sit up a bit, Aces arm still strung around me and eat my Goldfish. Though it doesn't last long when I feel Aces arm squeeze me. Shit.

Everytime he woke up he would squeeze his arms as if to check if I was still there with him. He was still half asleep so all I had to do was stay still and maybe he would go back to sleep since I was still here.

"Baby?" I hear him mumble. Shit.
"Why you sitting up? You feeling okay?" he says his voice raspy and low. I can see the moonlight through the curtains shining on his face, his eyes squinted looking at me confused.

"I'm hungry.." I say knowing there was no way I could hide it. He knew me too well he'd know right away. I also knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and if anything the baby would start kicking even more making it even worse.

"Hungry for what I can go get it," he says sitting up even more. I see him look down at the goldfish in my hands and I see him relax a bit.

"Good thing I put that next to the bed huh," he says putting his hand on my belly and rubbing it softly.

"I don't want goldfish though," I say looking at him. I knew I shouldn't have confessed it to him cause he would go out and get whatever I wanted. He needed to sleep for his day tomorrow and me interrupting his sleep cause my fatass was hungry, I felt horrible.

"What do you want, I'll go get it," he says standing up pulling his pants up from the floor.

"No don't worry about it it's too much work," I say grabbing his arm and pulling him down toward me.

"Ok fine but just tell me what it is," he says smiling at me softly. I knew he would go get it even when he said he wouldn't.

"No cause you're just going to go out and get it and I don't want to interrupt your sleep." I say shaking my head.

"I won't go baby I promise but just tell me so I could get it for you tomorrow," he says sitting down on the bed.

"I want a burger and fries," I whisper.

"I knew it" he laughs shaking his head. "I won't get it baby, I'll get it for you tomorrow," he says.
————————————
ACE POV
"Go back to sleep beautiful," I say laying back on the bed for a second. You bet your ass I was gonna go get this burger for her.

She always told me about her cravings but made me ignore them. I did in the beginning because I wanted to follow whatever she asked for. But I soon realized she was doing to because she thought I didn't like getting stuff for her. Little did she know it made me the happiest person to give her what she wanted and needed.