valentines

ARIA POV
I sulk over to my locker to put away my stuff and grab my lunch. I was having the worst day ever. Not only did I start my period in the middle of chemistry class I also failed my quiz.

This day couldn't get any fucking worse.

As I walk up to my locker I realize that my locker is currently being occupied by a couple making out.

Of course it's valentine's day.

"Excuse me," I say trying to be nice but stern. They either don't hear me or ignore me as they don't move or even acknowledge me.

"Excuse me," I say louder tapping the girls shoulder.

"What!" she screams rolling her eyes and turning her head to me.

"You're in front of my locker," I say rolling my eyes back. This bitch.

"And?" she says smacking her gum. Where the hell was she storing that thing?

"And you're blocking my way so move," I say shoving my hand behind her back to unlock my locker. Regardless of if she moves or not, I'm opening this damn locker.

"Let's go baby," the guy says pulling her waist. Yeah let's go babe.

They leave and finally I can open my locker.

I open the locker door looking down at my stuff in my hands but I see in my peripheral stuff falling out of my locker.

I look up confused and my entire locker is decorated with heart confetti, stickers, red streamers and a teddy bear shoved in the little table of the locker.

"Um-" I say looking around but no one seemed interested. I check the outside of the locker making sure it was mine. The lock was obviously mine but who did it for me.

"Hey," I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around seeing Ace standing behind me, his face bright red and his hands tight in a fist.

"Is this tou?" I ask him. I didn't know if it was but who else could it be I didn't exactly have a line of bachelors.

"Depends if you like it or not..." he says nervously.

"I do like it but I'm a bit nervous about the eyes," I say looking around at the people who were now watching us.

"Well then yes it was me," he says smiling. "It was actually me, I'm not just saying that cause you like it"

I laugh lightly and turn back to the locker looking at the decorations.

"Look at the bear," he says pointing up at it. I grab the bear and in between the heart it was holding was a note.

I look up at Ace with a look he just smiles down at me. I grab the note and set the bear down in my locker. Unfolding the note it was a receipt of something.

"What's this?" I ask not understanding.

"I made a dinner reservation for us if you'd like to come with me. It's not anything big obviously I knew you wouldn't like something crazy but yeah. We can get ice cream after as well. It's up to you really. Or if you don't want to go that's okay too," he says rambling on.

"I would love to go," I say smiling up at him.

"Really?" he says his mouth dropping open a bit.

"Yes of course," I say holding my arms out. He practically dived into my arms as he hugs me around my waist.

I don't miss the few people looking but I try my best to ignore it.

Ace let's go a few seconds later, his face even brighter red.

"I didn't think you'd say yes," he says blowing out a breath the stress visibly leaving his body.

"Why wouldn't I say yes," I say. This was Ace Ferrari we're talking about here.

"I don't know," he says hugging me again. "I would kiss you but I wouldn't want to scare you away" he whispers in my ear. I knew he meant that only because of us being in the hallway.

"You'll get your chance later," I whisper back, a shiver runs down his back and I laugh slightly.

"Alright be ready at 5:30, text me your address and Im picking you up. Your only worry is to look pretty which won't be too difficult." he quickly says when the next bell rings.

"I'll see you in English," he says kissing my lips as quick as he could manage before he runs away jumping on his friends.

I blush turning around and putting my head down. There's no way that just happened to me.

I'm going out with Ace Ferrari. THE Ace. Ferrari.

heyyyyyy

i will make a part 2 buttt that's not coming until after this week cause i have a calculus and chemistry test so that's obviously more of a priority than this :)

don't forget I have a life outside of this
not much of one but definitely one

posts will always come but i can't and will never be able to tell and or create a schedule of posting these chapters happen very randomly and when I feel like it

i'm a science student yall!!! i assure you wattpad is the LEAST of my worries ;)

anyway love you guys ❤️❤️

happy valentine's day!!

word count : 880