i would never

Mila and I walk into the club doors, our heads up high, confidence radiating off of us. Heads turn as we walk in, our tall sparkly heels clicking on the floor.

The loud music is heard, people talking, drinking and especially dancing.

I grab Milas hand pulling her over to the bar for a drink. I order 3 vodka shots wanting to destress. After fighting with Ace, getting out and drinking and dancing my life away with my best friend is the best remedy.

"Fuck him!" Mila yells clinking the shot with mine and quickly downing it, her raspy voice heard through the burn of the vodka. I almost wanted to yell back the same thing to really forget about him but something wouldn't let me. I love him.

"Let's dance," she yells pulling my arm and dragging me over to the dance floor. I follow behind her and we stand near the middle of the floor where there's an edge of space to roam against the thousands of other bodies around us.

We dance with each other, the music flooding our ears and the alcohol ringing in our ears.

Just as the song quiets down as it changes, a large body bumps into me from behind forcing me forward against Mila.

The body though seems unbothered as they continue to dance. Screw me I guess. I scoff shoving him back to get some more space.

But as I shove him I get a whiff of their perfume making me quickly turn and spin the person so I could see them. I grab his arm and turn him met with Aces eyes looking down at mine with a blank stare.

His eyes slightly widen but I could tell he was so drunk he was unaware of what was happening.

I look down at him hands which are still wrapped around some girl with abnormally huge boobs and an ass that could work as a trampoline.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell my breath wavering as I see him holding onto her waist, the girl biting her lip and holding onto his jaw trying to move his face to face hers.

"You enjoying yourself?" I ask looking between the girl and Ace who seem to own the same lipstick shade. His mouth opens slightly as if he wanted to say something but he hesitates. Finally he did.

"Baby," he says running his hand over my cheek and back to my neck. His thumb continues to rub on my cheek until my eyes open slightly.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispers putting his head back down on the pillow, his eyes closing and opening slightly tiredly.

"Morning," I shortly say turning around, my back to him. I don't know what just happened and whether or not certain things happened or didn't happen, but I feel completely awkward.

He scoots closer to me and lightly touches my stomach, his torso pressed against my back. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as his head rested lightly on mine.

"You okay baby?" he asked me, pushing my shoulder down so I was on my back and he was rested on his elbow looking down at me.

"I'm fine," I say back giving him a small smile. His eyebrows furrow as if trying to figure me out, unsatisfied with the answer I gave him.

"What do you wanna do today? We can just lay in bed all day, I wouldn't mind that," he saying smiling and resting his head on my chest, his hands resting on either side of my waist.

"I wanna go out," I say trying as softly as I could to push his head off me without making him feel bad which I already know he does.

"Ok we can tot-" he starts before I cut him off.