morning sickness

idk if this is TW: emetophobia / sickness / vomiting but just in case!
idk if my writing could be well enough to cause someone to feel physically sick from reading this 😅
—————————————————-

ARIA POV

"Breathe" I whisper to myself breathing deeply as I lean up against my pillow in bed. I turn my head to Ace who's fast asleep hoping seeing him right here next to me would help me calm down anyway possible.

I close my eyes squeezing them shut every time a wave of sickness comes over me. I rub my hands together hoping for some type of relief, just enough to let me sleep for even 30 minutes.

Suddenly the biggest wave I've gotten tonight hits me like a load of bricks and I barely make it out of the bed before I throw myself to the ground every bit of my dinner leaving my body.

"I don't know what Im gonna feed you if you hate my cooking this much," I whisper to my baby rubbing my belly. I immediately feel better after those 5 seconds of absolute bliss.

I remain on the floor not wanting to get up just yet knowing the second I'd make it into the bed I've have to get up again. I only get up when I know for a fact that I was okay now.

"Baby?" I hear from the room. Damn. I really didn't want to wake him up. He needed to wake up in a few hours and he had a long day ahead.

"Beautiful?" I hear his voice get louder. I hear his feet hit the floor and I guess baby didn't like that cause the second his feet hit the floor Im leaning over the toilet yet again.

"Aw baby," I hear Aces voice say. He shuffles through a drawer before I feel him behind me and my hair finally leaves my burning face. He puts it in a bun on the back of my head and then I feel his warm hand on the back of my neck.

Even though I was burning and would do anything to have an ice pack on my face, his warm hand was more comforting than the ice pack.

"Don't worry get it out baby, you're okay," he says rubbing my back. He grabs the stool I couldn't manage to grab when I ran and places it down right behind me. He gently and easily lifts me up by my armpits and sets me onto the stool. That was much more comfortable than sitting on my knees. He grabs another one and sits next to me still rubbing my back.

"You feeling better?" he asks me when I lean back.

"I think so," I say nodding my head. I knew it was over for a while when the thought of throwing up started leaving my head.

"You wanna get up?" he asks me moving the sticky sweaty hairs out of my face.

"Yeah," I whisper. Lord knows my breath was horrible so I tried not to talk very loudly.

I stand in front of my sink looking at myself in rhe mirror. My eyes were half closed, my hair everywhere and my face swollen from sleep.

"You look gorgeous," he says as if he was reading my mind. He leans over me kissing my forehead. He then grabs my toothbrush and puts some paste on it so I could brush mt teeth. I'd thank him when my mouth didn't taste and smell like a sewer.

I brush mt teeth roughly watching him through the mirror. I feel bad as I watch him leaning against the wall scratching his lean stomach yawning every few seconds.

"You can go to sleep," I say spitting out the paste and rinsing out my mouth.

"I sleep when tou sleep," he says kissing me on my lips. "Minty fresh," he teases smiling leaving another on my lips.

"Alright you go in the bed, I'll get you some water and cereal" he says pushing my to the bed. Cereal, specifically cheerios were mt sickness meal. I swear everytime I felt sick and especially if my stomach was empty, I'd eat a few cheerios and would sleep for the rest of the night.

Ace comes up the stairs handing me a small bowl of cheerios and a glass of water.

"Thank you," I say caressing his jaw when he sits next to me on the bed resting his head on mt shoulder.

"You're very welcome," he says setting one hand on my stomach. "You leave mama alone for the rest of the night ok butterfly, she needs to sleep so you can get nice and strong," he smiles when she starts kicking. "She's already listening to me," he smiles looking up at me.

"Guess I'm the bad cop," I say knowing this baby would have Ace wrapped around their finger for the rest of their long life.

"Thank god cause theres no way I could ever say no to my butterfly. I've never met her and I know I would do anything and everything she could never ask of me. If she looks anything like you it's gonna be even worse" he sighs kissing my stomach.

"We don't even know if it's a girl," I say laughing.

"Maybe you don't but I sure do, that's my beautiful butterfly in there. A beautiful sweet like girl. Caterpillar right now but it's ok she'll grow into a beautiful butterfly" he says with absolute certainty. Guess we're having a girl.

"I'm done," I say showing him the empty bowl.

"You want more? I didn't expect you to finish it I could get more if your hungry," he says sitting up.

"It's ok this was enough," I say grabbing the water from the nightstand. Water made me sick too so I tried not to drink too much when I had just been sick. I chugged bottles while awake and she was more calm.

"I just want to sleep," I say sighing setting the water down and pulling my pillow down so I could lay down. I grab the pregnancy pillow, my favourite thing in this world and shove it between my arms and legs so I could sleep properly. I had a human pillow but it wasn't good.

"Fuck you pillow," Ace says punching it like he always did. He was super mad that I got this pillow claiming a pillow was taking over his job. And he was right. Fuck Ace.

"Fuck you," I say pushing him away. I cuddle the pillow tighter making him more jealous.

"I'll get my spot back soon" he says holding me from behind, rubbing my stomach and waist.

idk how o feel about this...

this was requested so i just wrote this quickly and i hope i didn't stray away from the topic too much.

let me know what you think!!

word count: 1150